In or out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are Tamagotchis in or out at your school?

• IN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OUT

• PARTLY IN/PARTLY OUT

• [No response text]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what's with the one below between? I voted 4 that one!!!

I only know of two other poeple at my school that have them, out of about 2000 kids, but of course I don't know everyone or see everyone. But they're not in.. they aren't out, though..

I don't know.

at my school we r not aloud to bring them they r OUT!!!

At my school they are nonexistant!
Yeah, same here, I think only I have them, outta the peeps I know. They're too sad 2 own Tama's, they probs neva heard of a Tama connexion/connection/plus!!!!!!

Humm... when i got my 1st ConneXion, everyone (my friedns)wanted them... Now, they dont play with them any more... But, they will bring it to school like once every5 weeks or so... so they dont get bored!! :blink:

All my friends have at least 1, someone more people @ my skool have 'em

They used 2 b sooooooo popular, but then they got less popular.

Tama's r still the best thing (well, aswel as big bro and the O.C) in my world! B)

At my regular school, they are so IN!

At my gifted school, they are partly in, because although there are tamgotchis there, our teacher threatens to take them away if we play with them during lessons and whatnot. Which is pretty much all the time. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
i take my tamagotchi to school and one time i babysat 6 tamagotchis!!!!an they were all on my ID lanyard!!!!

...are they in or out? You mean like...in style...or something?

Oh..."preppygirl"...>_> that explains it.

Well uh, I go to highschool, so Tamagotchis are never going to be..."in".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back