Posted 21 January 2005 - 09:12 PM
Posted 21 January 2005 - 10:20 PM
I think it is as good as tamatalk!
Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:34 AM
I can give you some advice though, this is how I learned it:
- Get yourself some free webspace to put your website on, for example at Freewebs or Envy
- I learned to program html a lot easier by using Dreamweaver
- Practise, practise, practise ;-) Just search google for good tutorials. I can also recommend Lissa Explains it all and DNW
- Use a program like Photoshop or Paint Shop pro to make a nice header (top image) with.
- When you've got no inspiration you can always use free layouts! You only have to replace the text with your own These are good layout sites: Lex Designs | Miz Graphics | Layoutland
- If you find it difficult to start, you can first use a weblog to write about tamagotchi's. You get free webspace with premade templates at Tabulas or Blogger
Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:34 AM
Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:37 AM