Photo
- - - - -

Website

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

My lil Star

• my-lil-star user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 January 2005 - 09:12 PM ( #1 )

Natasja, how did u make ur website?? its sooo cool can u help me make one like that and i'll give u credit for helping me if u will. thankz so much and please email me at taymonkey2@yahoo.com

Replies

Views

Started

21 Jan 2005

Last Post

22 Jan 2005

tamagal

• tamagal user photo

Posted 21 January 2005 - 10:20 PM ( #2 )

Yeah, i love natasja's website to! Its one of my faves.

I think it is as good as tamatalk! :(

Natasja

• natasja user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:34 AM ( #3 )

:blush:, thank you very much! I made it by using a program called dreamweaver and I also used lots of CSS (stylesheets, that's what you get your font colours etc. with). But I'm making websites for almost three years now and I'm obsessed with it ;) . So by practising a lot you'll get the hang of it. At the moment I can't help you with making a website, because I'm way too busy with my job. I don't even have the time to add something to my own sites :(

I can give you some advice though, this is how I learned it:
- Get yourself some free webspace to put your website on, for example at Freewebs or Envy
- I learned to program html a lot easier by using Dreamweaver
- Practise, practise, practise ;-) Just search google for good tutorials. I can also recommend Lissa Explains it all and DNW
- Use a program like Photoshop or Paint Shop pro to make a nice header (top image) with.
- When you've got no inspiration you can always use free layouts! You only have to replace the text with your own :D These are good layout sites: Lex Designs | Miz Graphics | Layoutland

- If you find it difficult to start, you can first use a weblog to write about tamagotchi's. You get free webspace with premade templates at Tabulas or Blogger

Have fun! :lol:

tamagal523

• tamagal523 user photo

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:34 AM ( #4 )

Another good weblog service is journalspace.com, you can get a blog there.

CanadianTama

• canadiantama user photo

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:37 AM ( #5 )

I've used dreamweaver before, it's a very interesting program...we used it for some basic website design in my Computer Applacations and Technology class last year. It's pretty handy to be honest.

My lil Star

• my-lil-star user photo

Posted 22 January 2005 - 05:42 PM ( #6 )

thankz so much i'll try