Photo
- - - - -

Baby and Father

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

moonstone

• moonstone user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 February 2006 - 04:45 PM ( #1 )

Matchmaker put my boy with a girl and ive a baby boy now but ... ive had them together for 3 days now minus a few hours of pause cause I was sickkkkkk and didnt wanna risk either dying... when does father go and I start raising the newborn totaly on my own :furawatchi:

Replies

Views

Started

20 Feb 2006

Last Post

21 Feb 2006

Vicky Liu

• vicky-liu user photo

Posted 20 February 2006 - 06:55 PM ( #2 )

Matchmaker put my boy with a girl and ive a baby boy now but ... ive had them together for 3 days now minus a few hours of pause cause I was sickkkkkk and didnt wanna risk either dying... when does father go and I start raising the newborn totaly on my own :o

I know it's sad that the father has to leave, but you get to go to your next generation! Good luck! :D

*missaqua*

• missaqua user photo

Posted 21 February 2006 - 06:08 AM ( #3 )

that happened to me, ny tama was 15 and the baby was still there try leaving it on ALL night,(it should sleep if the time is right0
:) Hope i helped! :)

tamatama2005

• tamatama2005 user photo

Posted 21 February 2006 - 08:42 AM ( #4 )

Matchmaker put my boy with a girl and ive a baby boy now but ... ive had them together for 3 days now minus a few hours of pause cause I was sickkkkkk and didnt wanna risk either dying... when does father go and I start raising the newborn totaly on my own :)

did you put it on pause all night ? cause if you did thats why. try changing it to 11:59 P.M and you will see the parent leave. it's a very sad thing :D :)

tamagotcigal12

• tamagotcigal12 user photo

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:27 PM ( #5 )

that happened 2 me but my tama was 7 and they leave when they r 8 or older.