Connection Help,PLEASE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilly

Reaction score
Can you answer these questions?:huh:

1.How many tamagotchis can you connect at a time?

2.How do you know if the tamagotchis are married?3.When the Matchmaker comes which buttons do you use to say Yes or No?

4.Does your tama beep when the Matchmaker comes?

:(

Lilly

ok. ..

1) you can only have a connection between two tamagotchis at a time. . . however, you may connect with as many different tamagothis as you would like

2)you know your tamagotchi is married when ur tama has a baby following him/her around

3)sry. . .not quite sure if ur tama beeps or not. . .i usually ahve mine on no sound. . . but still ptetty sure that it doesn't beep

good luck with ur tama!

uh? I believed tama were maried when a tama has given a heart to the other one during a connection! and then there must be 4 hearts under the partner in the friend list!!

to get married by connecting, you need to keep conencting even if you have 4 hearts. Soon when you connect, you will get married and you will see fireworks. Hope this helps!

1) you can only connect 2 at a time

2)they don't actually get married, just when they have 4 hearts in the friend list and they are old enough to breed then when you connect them they have kids!

3)you push either A or B to say yes but some people say if u push A you get a girl and B gets you a boy

4) yes it will beep!

hope I helped!

Thanks,I really was stuck on those questions.( :D :D :D :D )

And Thanks for the help. :p ;) ^_^ :mellow:

:wub:

Gina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back