V3: If you can, buy the

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Tama Girl 12

Reaction score
Buy the Shovel or Chest or Plant! There have been reports of V3's finding 200 or more points with the chest and the same stuff from the V2. For all of them, you might get something other than some Gotchi Points. Like a cake, or a mirror, or something else.

However, be warned, in the chest your Tama might become an Ojitchi/Otokitchi. The plant might try and eat your Tama, especially the children. You might find a snake in the ground.

i got alot of points, but never any on the shovel one

the fishing pole works as well to gain GP... I actually got 1000 gp from it... and its not that expensive of an item to buy.

As far as the plant goes, I've bought two and just gotten a flower at the top both times.

The treasure chest just turned my tama back into its baby form for about a minute.

anyway- thanks for the helpful info B)

:gozarutchi:

for me the shovel dug up a snake, the plant grew a smiling flower, the fising pole got nothing and the chest gave me 200p (the same price i paid for it)

I bought the shovle and got 650 points.

the plant gust grew a flower.

the the best things to buy on tamagotchiV3 that will get you points and food are:

♣ chest (200)

♣ genies lamp (700)

♣ fishing pole (400)

♣ shovel (80)

♣ plant (80)

hope this helped

u can get HEAPS of points if u buy them and use them!!

I bought the lamp, my tama rubbed it but nothing came out. It was still in my items, so I tried again and got 3000gp from the genie! And the lamp only costs 700gp!

Buy the Shovel or Chest or Plant! There have been reports of V3's finding 200 or more points with the chest and the same stuff from the V2. For all of them, you might get something other than some Gotchi Points. Like a cake, or a mirror, or something else.
However, be warned, in the chest your Tama might become an Ojitchi/Otokitchi. The plant might try and eat your Tama, especially the children. You might find a snake in the ground.
plus i found 3000 in in a chest and in a lamp i found 5000

today i bought a chest and it gave me 800 points!!!!!!! once i bought a chest and it gave me this sundae that i have never seen before but my snacks list was full so i couldnt keep it. i also kept changing the times so i could get more things.

if you want your shop to be restockd here are the times they change. 3:00pm and 7:00pm. if you cant wait that long then change the time like i did!!!

i knew that alredy but thanx anyway :huh: :) :wacko: :ph34r: :D :wub:

I got a lamp and the genie came out and gave me 1000gp :)

if the plant eats your Tamagotchi, does it mean that it dies?

will it remain Ojitchi/Otokitchi for as long as it lives?
No, it just stays that way for a few seconds, not quite a whole minute, I don't think.

SaitoKojima, no, the plant just nips at your tamagotchi, it doesn't eat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back