are rip off tamas really fun

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

are they really that fun

• they are all fun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none of them are fun

• some of them are fun

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nutter345

Reaction score
i went to the christmas tree shop and i saw a tama lokkin thing i love any virtual pets so i bought it it was only 8$so i got it and guess what it only rang up for 4 dollars so i got anoither one for my freind.we had a blast they were called love pets the graffics werent that good but it did alot more.you could play games give it a bath and choose if you wantd a boy or a girl. i loved them we even went back and bpught 2 moreone for me and one for my frein they only came in to colors pink and blue but they were alot of fun!but then the pink one broke when we were connecting :lol: but i still love them :pochitchi: :D :blink: :) :) :mimitchi:

There are plenty of the non Tamagotchi pets that are fun. I have a bunch of htem on my website Tamenagerie.com

Some kind of suck like a lot of the ones on ebay now because they are poor quality multi pets, though there are some nice multi pets around. :puroperatchi: Tamagotchi is not everything but it does set the standard for the non-tamagotchis.

There are plenty that are fun, funny and nice. :wacko:

I like some of them, but a few are a complete ripoff...

I have a fake one from Ebay, that JD-thing.

It sucks big time. You cant punish or praise, instead, the icon is used to "talk" with your Tama, which does nothing and makes NO sence at all :puroperatchi:

Furthermore, there's no discipline, instead there is "training" as in; how fit it is.

And the there is the food and happyness meters; it only needs care (even when it's still a baby) like once every 1,5 hours.

If you turn off the lights, it doesnt bother him at all. You can't reset the clock, and cant pause it or turn the sound of, so you can't take it with you anywhere.

It dies if you don't care for it half a day, and the games suck. My opinion: Tama-imitations suck big time.

My sister's friend came from New Zealand for a holiday,

she had 2 tamas and my sister had 3 so she said because MY sister had 3, she wanted 3 as well and she bought a fake

one, at first it had an antenna thing on it so I thought it was a keitai but yeah...the character looked exactly like kinakomotchi and the icons were the same as normal tamas but I tried to connect with her "tama" but it didn't work. :wacko:

Doesnt necessarily means its a fake. Since it could be a ketai, it wouldnt connect to your tama.. or could it? And cutie_pop, the thread creator didnt think her/his love pet was the worst, they enjoyed using it. But if you were talking about Camoth.. :wacko:

I cannot believe that if you know and own a real bandai Tama, that you could enjoy a rip-off JD fake.

Everything shows that the makers have had no clue whatsoever of how real Tama's function. They just took a couple of glances at the real ones and thought: hey, we can do this too!

Especially the "talking" option. When I first saw that I grabbed my head in horror, my lord that was some stupid function. They didn't even understand the punishment function!

It's just so frustrating when you know the real deal and you try playing with that JD-thing. Just makes me want to throw it out the window sometimes :D

well you gave me two of yours and they were really fun.but ... they did use a lot of power just to connect. i still love them there cool.

Hmm, I think it would be wierd having a fake tamagotchi. But extreamly fun actually!! Bandi tamas are THE best, but it would be fun to see how bad they were!! :D

I think that even rip-off tamagotchis are cool. They're not as good as real tamagotchis, but if I got one by accident, I wouldn't throw it out. They need love too!

Plus, they do serve a purpose. Real tamagotchis can be expensive, and sometimes people who don't have much money can't afford them. Everyone can afford a fake, though, and if a kid is sad about not being able to get a tamagotchi, they can get one of those, and it might make them feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Mothra said, they are tons of VPets that are great, not just Tamagotchi. Just try one out, and see if you like it.

//CS

Some fakes are funny! I have 2 fakes:

Scholatstic Virtural Pet ( a funny fake!) Color: Blue

Princess Maxie (with a virtural pet called Lovey,it is so cute!) Color: Orange

There are plenty of the non Tamagotchi pets that are fun. I have a bunch of htem on my website Tamenagerie.comSome kind of suck like a lot of the ones on ebay now because they are poor quality multi pets, though there are some nice multi pets around. :lol: Tamagotchi is not everything but it does set the standard for the non-tamagotchis.

There are plenty that are fun, funny and nice. :)
YOU'RE the one who owns that website??? I LOVE that website! I never knew you were the owner. Nice website ^.^

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back