How did I get a hanatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcooldud78

Reaction score
I have just recieved a Hanatchi. Is it a good tama? Did I treat it right or did I treat it bably?PLEASE HELP!!!!!

you have to be a bit forgetful about it's hunger needs but be pretty good with it's happy needs and be on an odd generation to get Hanatchi. It's pretty good but sooooooo cute! I want one!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The yare soooo cute and mien had babies. The wedding was so awesome. My friend kellie had babies with my tama.

I got a memetchi i took extra good care during playtime

I love them! They are awesome!Mine had babies 30 minutes ago!It is cool! :wub:

Lilcooldud78, can you please tell me what i am doing wrong? I keep the happy hearts up but i can never get one. Please tell me how you recieved one. It is the only character i haven't had!

alright sorry if i'm rude!! i have been trying desperately to get hanatchi, mimitchi and the two oldman/woman also including oyajitchi!! i can not beleive it....i stare at the screen to not miss even one little thing so it will turn into mimitchi...and leave t whe it is hungry...but still no hanatchi....finally i leave it till 25yr and still no oldman/woman.....and when i get the cape with gozarutchi nothing happens!!!! PLEASE someone help me.....*Going Crazii* :p

-_- <_< Hanatchis are average. Two of my friends have a hanatchi. My other best friend has a Mamatchi, an this is his first tama, which I gave to him!

it was my first gen and i got murutchi. Then i got ichigotchi for a teen. Then hanatchi for an adult. My training bars were really high and reached its maximum right after turning into adult. My pound on my tama never went above 30 pounds.

Hope this helps tamagal and bowie happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back