WebKinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relaurax

Reaction score
Who joined Webkinz.com?

Webkins (If you're wondering...) Is a plush toy. There is a tag it comes with, to acsess on to a cool computer place! The oys are the cutest things ever! Whats your username?

i LOVE webkinz i have the cow and the hippo and i love them so much if you tell me your usernane and password i will tell you mine and mabey we can connect.

Awesome!

I haven't bought one yet, are they worth it?

I keep watching the tour. OVEER AND OVEER!

I [SIZE=21pt]LOVE[/SIZE] Webkinz. I have 7. My username on webkinz is LOL101. He, He.

~LOL101~

Ok, you guys... Giving out your password for webkinz is the same as giving out your password here.

DON'T DO IT. People could get hacked.

I [SIZE=21pt]LOVE[/SIZE] Webkinz. I have 7. My username on webkinz is LOL101. He, He.~LOL101~
I JUST GOT MY 8TH WEBKINZ AT 4:30! I GOT A GORILLA. I NAMED IT KING KONG!

~LOL101~

If you want a code chicky then go buy one yourself.I can't give you one cause my parents just now bought me a piggy and I'm about to create it on the computer and if I gave it to you, I would ahte myself for giving out something so speical to me.

P.S. my mom had to go to 9 stores to find the one that i wanted.Isn't she the best???

I never tried them... all I saw was that mother goose thing

and i thought it would be like a preschool site. :angry: :angry: :angry:

my user is cutekitten123. pleaze add me 2 your friend list. i want a webkinz love puppy :D . i have 9. a gold and white cat(quinnee), a rabbit(fluffy), a unicorn(starlight), a monkey(bananas), a chihuahua(gismo), a persain cat(fluffball), an alley cat(aly), and a brown horse(coco) :D

Latest posts

Back