Cute function.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

callie_girl

Reaction score
Well if you have connected two v3s to give a present, you know that they sit next to eachother and look at the scenery, right? Well I recently found out that if your tamas are partners (four hearts in friend list) they will kiss while looking at the scenery! Its totally adorable because a little heart floats up between them! :( :( :wacko: HEART :angry: :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
thats really cute.. ill try it when i get a V3!!

Thanks! I thought it was cute too. Just trying to help. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
awww! sorry...but i love romantic things as long as they aren't TOO mushy

i always wanted to connect with someone but i am the only and the first girl in my school that has a v3 none of my freinds have one and the other day me and my brother went online to go buy him one but they were all sold out online to :)

Well if you have connected two v3s to give a present, you know that they sit next to eachother and look at the scenery, right? Well I recently found out that if your tamas are partners (four hearts in friend list) they will kiss while looking at the scenery! Its totally adorable because a little heart floats up between them! :D :D :) HEART :eek: :D :D
how adorable!

I haven't seen that happen... sad.

All of the Toys R Us' where I live have "shipping delays". When my brother got his, the Toys R Us had only had 1 case shipped to them! (20 tamas)

I haven't seen that happen... sad.
All of the Toys R Us' where I live have "shipping delays". When my brother got his, the Toys R Us had only had 1 case shipped to them! (20 tamas)
If they have shipping delays. . .just order 'em off ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back