my two tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taraf*kiwi

Reaction score
^_^ first no boys yet.but i want a boy

ok my first tama was a girl named fergy (i know weird name) she was a baby to a marutchi -ichigotchi to a tarakotchi her babys name is kiwi she went to a girl baby to a marutchi-toa onion -then to a another

tarakotchi (great)

^_^ :D :D :D im going to post about kiwi baby when it comes im rooting for a boy. :D :( she will proabley have her baby by monday :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: :huh: :D :p B) ive noticed kiwi is getting really needy .

cheats,

when your tama is a todler when it rolls around press the A button somthing good will happen.when your tama is an adult when it runs and falls on its face press the A button somthing funny will happen. :( -_- :D :D :

tyra l_l

kiwi had a baby its a boy thats cause i did the matchmaker trick.a for boy and b for girl.you press those buttons when the fire works come.i will start a log on the new baby boy.with the name. :p :D

today my tamagotchi flav just turned into a fiery head and is only 1yr old he is soooo ccuuuutttteee.

ps.he is my first fiery head.

flav is still a fiery head he is sooo cccutteee i cant help it . he says hi . and i named him after flava flav. he also wants to say flava flav.

well i didnt grow flav old but i did debugged my tama at 9:00 its like a buterfly . ps. if you have any questions pm me

its a butterfly i named it butta

ps. ill let you know about its baby and the rest

and i will be on chat on saturday around 6pm or 5pm, 9am or 12am well when i wake up which is about 9:39 or 10:00 or 12:oo am :)

Latest posts

Back