will teacher's ever understand about tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dose your teacher understand

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• mabey

• i dont bring it to school

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
no

* MOVED from Tamagotchi Warnings > What's On Your Mind? forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
Most teachers understand what a Tamagotchi is. Especially if they were teaching during the '97-'98 era of Tamagotchi. But teachers need to take away Tamagotchi, because it is a distraction. A teacher may even be frustrated about their students playing with a Tamagotchi while they are trying to teach them and come across as being mean. They may even take away Tamagotchi during recess or lunch period to avoid complications in class. It's not the teacher's fault, the owner of the Tamagotchi is at fault for distracting themselves. Besides, a teacher is paid to teach, not run a Tamagotchi daycare. So maybe it would be best to pause the Tamagotchi and leave it home on school days, and then you can perform to the best of your abilities and build a bond with your teacher. Your Tamagotchi won't mind.

I think either you should leave your tama at home or keep it into your locker until lunch and recess there is a pause button you know!!!

-iluv2laugh4495

I don't bring mine to school cuz my principal banned them!!

sumtimes i secretly sneak one in my backpack.

WHY DON"T TEACHERS UNDERSTAND!!???????!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :furawatchi: :pochitchi:

i dont understand either!!! im not saying its good for us to play our tamas well atleast make it not so obvious. atleast put it on your lap under your desk and play thats what i like to do and lately i have been bringing mine to school. only some teachers understand like my science teacher he doesnt care at all i play mine out in the open and leave it on my desk and he doesnt really mind if only they understand that these tamas are like our children and we have to care for them!plus teachers dont even know what they are called that shows you how clueless they are last year my fifth grade social studies teacher hated tamas so much because we would connect them during class she called them little egg things.aslo in my class we had tama babysitters. if you brung more than one tama you could always find someone tobabysit one for you during class even the boys would be babysitters for the girls even my freinds would do that for me i used to bring 3 i would take one and i would give the other two to someone else!but at resses and lunch we would take them back! :huh:

A guy told on my for bringing a tamagotchi and my teahcer didnt care lol. I dont think he knows wat it is xD

:huh: I hate going to school,well I like school but they just don't understand tamagotchis,For Pete's sake when I am at school my tamas have to be in my desk on pause,No...no..noo. sound

I wish I had Mr.Gaudet(He dosne't teach 5th grade)He letted the kids for the whole snack period play with their tamas,my teacher dosne't even let me check on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Teacher Takes Tama's and Never Gives Them Back And she Throws Them Away!

Good Thing I always Keep Mine In My Desk...

I Have Only Had a V3 For 2 Days Now But I Have Had My V2 For A week And I Just Keep It In My Desk

...Both Connection...

i duonno if tracher will ever understand tamagotchis, but she propbably knows what they are sicne she sees them everywhere

speaking of teachers and tamas, a teacher actually came up to me and my friend and asked us how to use them, hahaha :huh:

Most teachers understand what a Tamagotchi is. Especially if they were teaching during the '97-'98 era of Tamagotchi. But teachers need to take away Tamagotchi, because it is a distraction. A teacher may even be frustrated about their students playing with a Tamagotchi while they are trying to teach them and come across as being mean. They may even take away Tamagotchi during recess or lunch period to avoid complications in class. It's not the teacher's fault, the owner of the Tamagotchi is at fault for distracting themselves. Besides, a teacher is paid to teach, not run a Tamagotchi daycare. So maybe it would be best to pause the Tamagotchi and leave it home on school days, and then you can perform to the best of your abilities and build a bond with your teacher. Your Tamagotchi won't mind.
I agree. See in elementary school teachers are pretty hard-a** about that stuff. When you get into older grades like grade 10-12, teachers dont seem to care as much, a couple of my teachers wanted to learn more about them since her younger bro had one. It was awesome.

yeah, thats right. it can be a [SIZE=21pt]BIG[/SIZE] distraction.

I agree. See in elementary school teachers are pretty hard-a** about that stuff. When you get into older grades like grade 10-12, teachers dont seem to care as much, a couple of my teachers wanted to learn more about them since her younger bro had one. It was awesome.
That's another thing. Elementary school teachers deal out worse punishments for brining toys to class, mostly because they see toys more often than Middle of High school teachers. Most Elementary school students don't understand this.

:huh: I keep mine on in my backpack and look at it to see if it needs to be praised or get a time out and teachers just think im getting a pen

We can't bring tamagotchi's to school because of the rule's. If my teacher took mine away then I will Start A STRIKE!!!!!!!!!

Tamagotchis are actaully a good thing...it teaches people how to take a good care of pets..my teachers is like "ARE you showing you friend your Tama[gotchi]" i just play at recess since i'm still in 5th..and anyways i'm scare they banned them..and my teacher calls tamagotchis...Tamagootchi..thats just wrong

u guys will love my teacher we are aloud to pause and bring them but also if we are done will all of our work she has a cornner in the room betwin 2 calss roms were if you have a tama and you are done with all your work you go there and even during work time you can play with it!!!! :D :blink: :rolleyes: :( :D

~hottie99~

No. Teachers and principals ban current crazes, often for un-known reasons. When my mother was younger, Yoyo's where popular, so they were banned. Alot of it is just meaness, but teachers need to teach without destraction, and tamagotchi's often get stolen. Luckily my after school care understands, mostly because many of the staff there where still fairly young during the original tama craze, so thats where i unpause mine.

It's be nice if they all did understand though......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back