Mating Tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The tamagotchi mating process is very simple for those who want to know how. If you connected your tamagotchi a million times from when it was born to when it was an adult, this will take FOREVER.

Or, you may have just used the matchmaker many times too much, and finally want to try it for themselves, and need some advice.

I have posted this topic 3 times for new users on different usernames, such as my most used one, deerylou.

Here are the step by step instructions:

1) I do not know if they need to be the same age, as I have never tried it, but I do know they have to be the same language and the same stage of evolution. Anyways, if you want to start over, hatch two tamagotchis that are different genders.

2) Grow them up as you would usually do.

3) When they are five or older(if they are oldies, you can still mate them), start connecting. They both have to feel the same way about each other at all times.

****Oh, I almost forgot, you CANNOT CONNECT THEM MORE THEN TWO TIMES WHEN THEY ARE GROWING UP OR THIS WILL FAIL.****

Finally, the male will go to the females, but I will not give away the rest :3

Hope you enjoy.

-Little Milshakes ;)

and i know this not.... why?

well, let me correct a couple things about your post:

if you connect them while growning up it wont fail.

tamas DO NOT have to be 5 and up.

if you connect a lot while they are kids while growing up it will be much much quicker instead of slower.

there is nothing random about tamas. that is an impossibility. everything is timed.

tamas can only mate while they are adults or oldies. you cant mate in the other stages.

you should not wait to connect. it will take too long.

i dont understand why you write this, it is completly untrue. i just cant get over this, its not really what i expected and its not good. ;) i am upset.

honestly, i feel this should go in the tips section, tho i would myself *if* i was a guide *but* im not. i dont think you should make a topic like this as a lot of the information is misleading.

you should not post a topic 3 times and you shouldnt really have different usernames.

it wastes bandwith and space and this topic just needs so much fixing up.

try harder in the future :furawatchi:

and PLEASE DONT LIE LIKE THAT! :furawatchi: i am still upset about the accuracy of this topic. it ranges a slow.. 12%, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back