WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
In my Tamagotchi Gameboy game my first Tama who was a Zuoktichi (the tama with four legs and two big ears and acts like like Zorro) had woken up and without a sound it transformed into a diffrent form!

It had a human head and had no body. It had all the human looks with ears, a pretty long nose, white hair and the head had two legs sticking out.

This has never happened to me before with my game. Its still lables as an adult on the stats screen and its 10 years old.

MAYBE IT WASNT FULLY EVOLVED ???? AND IT EVOLVED AGIN NOT SURE BUT THATS WERID SORRY FOR TYPING IN CAPS LOCK

Normally, in the older generations, Zuccitchi the octopus turned into the "secret character", an alien named Zachi, but what you are describing sound far more like the "secret character" called Bill. Bill only comes from Masktchi, the strange character who wears a mask. Bill has a rather large nose, and lots of hair on top of his head. His feet come right out from his head. The alien character Zachi, to compare, has a classic "alien shaped" head with almond shaped eyes, and no nose to speak of. His body is very small and thin, with "squiggly" looking arms and legs. His body and limbs are black. He definitely does have a body, though, where Bill does not. Some say that Bill resembles ex-president Bill Clinton. :eek:

I'm very, very familiar with the first generations of Tamagotchi, so your question is an interesting one. It really sounds like you have Bill, though. Consider y ourself lucky, he doesn't come along very often. I've had him once. ;)

i dont really know anything about the gameboy game. . .so I cant help you.

that happened to me. you must have missed the matchmaker everytime it came. and it turned into an old person.it won't get the matchmaker again now you'll have to either reset it or wait for it to die.
I'm not talking about any of the egg tamagotchi's. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GAMEBOY GAME! Does anybody know about this game or what?! I ask people about it and they act like I just said somthing in another languge!

Here is a link to a page about the game, its not my page so don't think its mine. And for those who say its a fake take a good look and you'll see Nintendo's lable on it.

Tamagotchi Nintendo Video Game from 1997.

I'm not talking about any of the egg tamagotchi's. I'M TALKING ABOUT THE GAMEBOY GAME! Does anybody know about this game or what?! I ask people about it and they act like I just said somthing in another languge!
Here is a link to a page about the game, its not my page so don't think its mine. And for those who say its a fake take a good look and you'll see Nintendo's lable on it.

Ive heard of it. . .I just dont have it.

Calm down, ok? Lots of people here haven't heard of or seen the Game Boy Game because it's old. Read my post a few posts up. It just might help you. Or, if it doesn't, please be a little more descriptive. That always helps. :ichigotchi: I have this game, so chill out and let me help you. :D

In my Tamagotchi Gameboy game my first Tama who was a Zuoktichi (the tama with four legs and two big ears and acts like like Zorro) had woken up and without a sound it transformed into a diffrent form!
It had a human head and had no body. It had all the human looks with ears, a pretty long nose, white hair and the head had two legs sticking out.

This has never happened to me before with my game. Its still lables as an adult on the stats screen and its 10 years old.
Ok, the GB Tamagotchi game is a mix of P1 and P2 (you already know this, just explaining to everyone else) Being this mix, P1 characters were given the ability to transform into P2 secret characters as well as Bill. They have the ability to change into any of the four secret characters from P1 and P2, basically.

I think I explained that right.

Thanks for that additional information, Ristar:) On the GB, I've only ever gotten Bill from Masktchi...so thanks for confirming my suspicions! I think I'll have to whip that game out again soon and try for the other evolution outcomes myself! :huh:

maybe it evolved into a seinor, your tamas will always evolve into a seinor if you ignore the matchmaker, or maybe its just a glitch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back