Miri-chan's Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mireiko-sama

Reaction score
I finally put new batteries into my Connection. (purple with swirls) around 1 AM last night. It hatched and was a girl. I named it Ekuri after one of my friends, and fed it and played with it. It took it about 1 hour to finally go to sleep because I refused to sleep if it wasn't. XD

When I woke up, Ekuri was already a Marutchi and had four poops on the screen. Oh joyous. Yay for waking up late. I cleaned it all and refilled the hearts.

Throughout the day I kept it beside me. Ekuri was a good little girl and didn't seem to bother me much. I managed to build up 3 training bars.

After lunch, Ekuri turned into an Ichigotchi. Delightful. I kept looking after it, trying to keep all four hearts full. It was a pretty hard task. I connected it once to my other one (pink with hearts) and received a ball on the first try! Yay-ness. Plus some cake and poop, but whatever.

Ekuri just went to sleep. ^-^ Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. I'm trying for Mametchi!

After accidentally pausing Ekuri for about 6 hours (I sincerely didn't mean to! I just put it into my pocket and took it out 6 hours later to find it paused. T_T)... she turned into a Memetchi!!! :p Yay! This is my second time getting Memetchi. Anyways... right now I'm playing the jump game with her with one hand and typing with the other. XD

Never mind. I lost. XD I got up to 28, though. Pretty good.

O_O After a game, it just goes right to sleep. Delightful. Well, it's lights off for Ekuri, and we'll see what tomorrow brings!

P.S. Ekuri got two toothaches today. T_T Not good...

Latest posts

Back