Diet Soda and it's many uses

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monizia

Reaction score
Occasionally in the V2 shop, you'll come across a can-like thing with a picture of a set of scales on the front. This is a diet soda, and when you drink it...horray, your tamagotchi is down to their desirable weight! For adults this is 30, teens 20, toddlers 10 and babies five. Sorry if you're aware of this, I just found it out and wasted 1000 points in the process.

Hurrah for Diet Soda!

Whoa! I waste 1000 points every time its in the shop! So even if my tamagotchis under weight I feed one alot and feed 'em the sods!

isn't the picture just a bottle with some bubbles in it? i don't remember seeing any scales..
Indeed, but when it is being used it has the scales or points in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, but when it is being used it has the scales or points in there.
ive never gotten points or seen the point sign in the soda bottle.. [well ive only used it once]

also the screen flashes and it looks interesting. you hear the sound when its changeing into the next stage.

some adults are 20 and some teens are 15. i thought you should be aware of that...

ive never gotten points or seen the point sign in the soda bottle.. [well ive only used it once]also the screen flashes and it looks interesting. you hear the sound when its changeing into the next stage.

some adults are 20 and some teens are 15. i thought you should be aware of that...
I have gotten point signs. 400g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back