Maskitchi took of his mask!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolnesskat

Reaction score
I just got a Maskitchi on my v3, and when it turned 5, i heard the evolving noise. i looked at the screen, and it got big and took off it's mask! underneath it was Bill!

What was happening! is that a glitch? How could ^_^ turn into Bill?

Ha! Just like the P1 Tamagotchi! ^_^

Back in the day, the first wave of Tamagotchi had a different Maskutchi character that evolved into Bill (or Sam or Gaijintchi, he has so many names!). Maskutchi used to be a blue blob with black ears and a black mask. He only had legs and no arms.

This explains it, yes?

well, I'm not completely sure but I think it is part of the phases of a maskutchi? Maybe, we will nver know...

Maskitchis are my favorite tama, and that is really weird.

I've had a few Maskitchi, infact on one of my v2s he is a Maskitchi, and this has never happened. Is this because it's a v2, because that'd be cool if it could happen to mine.

well, when it fell asleep, it's mask wuz in the top left corner, and when it woke up, the mask was gone, but moved to items! and when i put it back on, it did the thing it does w/ the costume! :)

COOL!

Well I don't have a V3 (Yet xD) but when I get One I'll investigate :huh: LOL!

I never thougth that could happen!

Ha! Just like the P1 Tamagotchi! :rolleyes:
Back in the day, the first wave of Tamagotchi had a different Maskutchi character that evolved into Bill (or Sam or Gaijintchi, he has so many names!). Maskutchi used to be a blue blob with black ears and a black mask. He only had legs and no arms.

This explains it, yes?
Yea this is true, the original Masktchi (Masakutchi) when it experienced good care, would turn into Gaijintchi (Bill), just like in the original 97 wave 2 Zuccitchi would take its mask off and become the secret character Zatchi. . But anyway congrats...you got a secret character! You must be a good care taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back