Dumb Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugboy

Reaction score
The batteries that bandie put in tamagotchi's are for some reason kinda fake!!!! they only last like um 5 days or less. mine only lasted 3 days and it sucks when it goes dead!!!

Pugboy and Tiga :huh:

if you got yours from the web, then it may have been almost used up. I got a new one and it lasted for around 2 months

I've had my v2 for a month and it's still using the batteries it came with, yours might be broken so that it uses too much battery power orsomething.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you make sure it was a CR2032 battery? Thats the battery that most v2's take.

A CR2032 Lithium battery will last about a year.

-GotchiGirl!

Did you make sure it was a CR2032 battery? Thats the battery that most v2's take.A CR2032 Lithium battery will last about a year.

-GotchiGirl!
Well all the Tamagotchi Connections/Connexions take this specific battery. My impression they can last 4-8 months.

And sounds like said battery this topic is about was either a default crap one from the factory that went wrong OR like others said it was almost used up which can happen.

And why the heck do people insist stuff is fake? Batteries can not be fake. That logic is just flawed and naive. Batteries can be cheap, they can be not as effective, they can be many other bloody things but not fake. Sheeeeesh guys, investigate further before these conclusions get put up :) lol.

Mine wasn't from the web it was from the Toyz r us store :p

It could be a defective one. The sound takes up a TON of battery power too, so you never know.

And, the batteries you get with them usually dont last very long. Mine have lasted about a week so far, but they are still alive :p

It isn't Bandai's fault. your tamagotchi seems to have widened its circuits, therefore draining the batterys faster. try to get new batterys at towiz.com.

this happened to my friend in 2003. she was sorta upset, cause it was really hard to find that battery when the connections first came out.

So far my battery in the V2 has lasted only about 6 weeks. Also, when I put in the new battery I still get the big X for the first day or so, then it settles down.

I got a V2 and mine lasted for 5 months and then it went flat> igot new battries and it only lasted for one day and it went flat

STUPID BATTRIES!!!!!!!! :chohimetchi: :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back