Please help me! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

arielle

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt] :) When my tamagotchi ate the item "steak" it turned around in a circle, smiled in an odd way, then jumped up into the air happily(like after I click the toilet icon)... now my tamagotchi is being a brat, and only plays one game after I give it a meal/snack. :) [/SIZE]

Is the steak supposed to make it a spoiled brat? xP

Well,I'm not sure, but maybe for the games part you have to feed it tons of times and then do games.Just don't feed it too much---that will make it become an even more spoiled brat.

Tamagotchi's have favorite foods.

When you fed your Tamagotchi that steak, it probably got happy becuase steak was the Tamagotchis favorite food. :)

-GotchiGirl!

[SIZE=8pt] :pochitchi: When my tamagotchi ate the item "steak" it turned around in a circle, smiled in an odd way, then jumped up into the air happily(like after I click the toilet icon)... now my tamagotchi is being a brat, and only plays one game after I give it a meal/snack. :) Is the steak supposed to make it a spoiled brat? xP

[/SIZE]
It's not being a brat, it's your very basic user perspection (no offense to you).

Like they said: Favourite treats happen. And the guy will only play anyway because it needs to be at least 3 pounds over its minimum for it to play.

Fact: Adult at 30 pounds, if you make it 33 pounds then get all 3 lights on jump, you will get 100 points for sure. Well it works for me anyway, I'll see what I can do with that.

[SIZE=8pt]You must be right, because when I fed it "cake" it didn't do the spinny-smily-jumpy thing. :pochitchi: :) [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back