Is it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babii bee

Reaction score
Some one told me sumthin........... he said Tamagotchis are gay, but i replied thats cuz u dont have 1....... and he said in 1996 they were "out"...... then i said if they r so "out" then y r there 2-4 websites on them......... then he couldnt come up with sumthin to say so he walked away............ buh to the point do u really think tamagotchis are gay?/out?

Babii Bee

P.S. Can u think of sumthin for me to say back to him?

1)Make sure of what you DO say back to him isn't on the site(tamatalk) if it's negative or personal. 2) Don't say something back to him that's NEGATIVE. Just !->try<-! to use a fact to support the idea you say to him. 3) If none of that works, just ignore him of what he said. You don't have to listen to him. 4) If I thought tamagotchis weren't cool, why would I be on this site?

they are partly out and who told u they were gay?

preppy nd proud

bffae

They are not out if you don't think they're out.

If you think they're out they're out.

They are not gay if you dn't think they are gay.

If you think they're gay they're gay.

It's all based on YOUR opinions! ^_~

to be honest with u i dont really think they could be gay. i mean im not saying that they cant but-well i dont know i just dont think they could be gay! lol bye check out my signateure there are sum cool websites :p

They are not out if you don't think they're out.If you think they're out they're out.

They are not gay if you dn't think they are gay.

If you think they're gay they're gay.

It's all based on YOUR opinions! ^_~
THat is not tru it has everything to do with wat the ppl around you think!

Babii Bee

tama's aren't OUT, just some places they never were IN!

and tell him to look at this site to see how many people think Tama ISN'T gay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back