tama twins

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you ever gotten twins?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this again....there is NO SUCH THING as twins, lol. The only way you could say there are twins is if you count when the mom has 2 babies and one goes to her and the other goes to the father.

thanx 4 replying... im a newbie :D someone has a color photo of there tama with twins on the screen

That person most likely either photoshopped the picture to make it LOOK like there were twins, OR they got to tamagotchis on the screen and took a picture before they mated. I saw the last one today and they said it was twins but it isn't, was just two tamagotchis getting ready to mate and for that, BOATH tamagotchis have to be on the same screens

Twins.............. no such thing!

Where did u cum up with that idea?

Babii Bee

Twins.............. no such thing!
Where did u cum up with that idea?

Babii Bee
Yeah....You cant get twins! Some people think that if you give your tamagotchi the name "twins" you get twins.......LOL :p

Last edited by a moderator:
you can't get twins! stop posting that you can! It's really annoying and pointless!

There is no such thing as "twins" they were all just lies!

for those 5 people [as of while im posting this].. you pplz are liers!

please dont say stuff like that!

here is a place where i found a really convincing twin pic but they did w/ paintshop and showed how easy it is to fake.

its at the bottom of the site...

i call my tamas 'twins' but its cuz they do all the stuff [needing disipline, pooping, and stuff like that] at the exact same time... but its only cuz i started them at the same time. they are on two different tama units. tamas are timed for everything they do... there is no randomness [im trying to figure out how the shop works as of how the items are distributed, still no luck..]

HA! YOU CAN GET TWINS! if you mate with another tammy, you get twins all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEHEEE!!!!!!!!

in v3 theres a password you enter it and you get a twin
dont double post!!

there is a password for an item called !!

and one for a pen.

!! is a clone machine. it lasts for about 10 seconds and does a dance,

but its not twins.

also its reusable!

and when they are born they arent twins since they dont live on the same tama unit!

duh! i thought everyone knew that.

so i stand by the no twins thing.

stop yelling about it..

some people get confused.

theres also triplets from debugging but they are ugly.

its just one charicter.

has any one gotten twins? do u know how? please tell!!! :rolleyes: im totally cluless...
There IS a way to get twins!but,there are only two ways,an easy one and a not so easy one.the easy one is to just wait for the matchmaker,the harder one is to have two tamas fall in love and then make them connect 120 times.

Regards,

Kate

PS.It took me 120 connections last time I had a baby without Mrs.Busybody,but it may take you less connections.

has any one gotten twins? do u know how? please tell!!! :rolleyes: im totally cluless...
if u try naming it TWINS it could have twins..... :rolleyes: I tried it 2. maybe u will have more luck because u never tried it.......

THERE ARE NO SUCH THING AS TAMA TWINS SO EVERYONE SHUT UP AND DONT START ANYMORE STUPID TOPICS ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!
as was stated by butterfly, who as of now only posted 3 times, "im totally clueless."

if u were totally clueless, you might make a topic thats spam or whatever.

and some people get confused by futengotchi, whom are twins but are really one charicter that only comes in pairs.

so, people are just discussing stuff and methods because there are some twin like items, and controversy.

so you shut up.

if you are going to yell about it, who needs you?

my sister tried the cheat of dying then pressing sertain buttons to get twins. all it did was die then be a baby.DONT DO IT!im so angry at whoever put this fake cheat on the website.whoever started this probaly wants people tamas to die/go to heaven :( :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back