tamaMAX!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laffy_Taffy

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]YAY!!!!!!!! IM FINALLY A TAMAMAX!!!!!!! THIS [/SIZE]IS MY 300TH POST!!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!

[SIZE=21pt]FINALLY!!! <(^.^)>[/SIZE]

:D B) :( :huh: :D B) :D :(

Congrats Laffy_Taffy! yay :D :( :D :( :huh:

Come join the tamamaxes! lol :D

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! i really want to be a tamamax, cuz it shows that you are dedicated and really love tamagotchis. i'm just a little over halfway there...

whats so exciting about being a Tamamax get anythin special for it? :D

oh get off your high horse im entitled to my opinion! now who is tryin to pick fights? lol :D

Blondie? Er ok you have the last word little girl i cant be bothered wasting my time arguing with you lol :D

lol nah i just have to add how blind you must be not to notice my hair colour.

Also its very insulting to people who are blonde, its like being against someone for being a different race *sigh*

lol nah i just have to add how blind you must be not to notice my hair colour. Also its very insulting to people who are blonde, its like being against someone for being a different race *sigh*
Well I couldn't tell the color of your hair because were online but you are very like a blonde very special and nice :D

[SIZE=21pt]CONGRATS [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]LAFFY_TAFFY!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=21pt]!!![/SIZE]

hey!!! I'm blonde!!!! everyone says I act like a brunette but still Insulting !!!
i agree, im brunnette but she said i was blonde, its not nice to insult someone because of their hair colour, shes just a nasty bit of work anyway im not saying anymore on the subject its down to admin to sort out ppl like her :huh: )

I thought that this was a conversation about Laffy Taffy's 300th post, and becoming a tamamax? Not about insulting blondes? Please stop the arguing! Oh, and congrats laffy_taffy on becoming a tamamax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back