Hiden secret tower!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think? Is it kinda a waste?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagal

Reaction score
Hey!

I was thinking the other day, what is the secret tower for?

All the prices are soo expensive that you can hardly afford anything (unless your rich).

Oh yeah, and if you want to know what i'm blabbering on about go HERE

So, what do you guys think about the hidden tower?

:( :huh: :( :D :D

There are a LOT of people who are rich enough to afford this stuff. I'm still working on it. There are some people with several million NP that visit the tower regularly.

There are a LOT of people who are rich enough to afford this stuff. I'm still working on it. There are some people with several million NP that visit the tower regularly.
My sister used to be able to afford most of the stuff in the hidden tower, but then she gave it all to my cousin, who forgot about neopets and didn't use it at all.

Yikes lol. I think its SO expensive I could NEVER afford it.

never never never could i afford 16,000,000np just for a cutlass! even if my acount was active! which it isn't!!!

I like the hidden tower! I'm saving up for a baby paintbrush, and it gets you up to 2 avatars if you think about it! If you buy something you get an avatar, and if you put it in trades you get a paint devil avatar, then you can take it out and paint your pet!

Yikes lol. I think its SO expensive I could NEVER afford it.
Same here. :D But if I was rich enough for it then I would buy the baby paintbrush and paint Allynumber3(My red aisha)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Wockies could be painted Royal. But at least they can be painted a very cute baby color! BTW, what does the Platinum Dubloon do? is it like a normal dubloon?

You can use a lot of the items in the hidden tower to get avatars. I finally got 'I taunt the pant devil'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back