WARNING TAMA v3 OWNERS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystal Jade

Reaction score
A couple days ago, I bought a boombox. I thought it was AWESOME!!!! It was so cute. Then, today, I went into the Tama Beat and bought a CD. I played the CD and afterwords BOTH the CD and boombox broke! I wasted points. I had to buy a new boombox. I'm not sure if this happens all the time but I'm not taking chances again. Also, the fishing pole may be cute, but after you catch points or a LARGE fish, the fishing pole suddenly dissappears!!!!!!!!! I hope this helps. Tama members, plz post other items that break.

Thanx and once again, hope this helps:

Krystal Jade S. B.

u can only use the genie lamp up to 3 times. But when i used it, the first time i got 100gp, the second time i got 200gp and the third time it gave me a T.V!!!!!!

ive nevr had any of those things, but i will take ur word for it. also, i got corner sho[ for my ds, and i got a code, and i got this weird thing!! :D it's nown as '!!!' can any1 help me?

ive nevr had any of those things, but i will take ur word for it. also, i got corner sho[ for my ds, and i got a code, and i got this weird thing!! :D it's nown as '!!!' can any1 help me?

i think they should open up a "tama toys repair shop" in tamatown. You could pay "x" amount of dollars and then the toymaker would give you a new password for your fixed item!!! (maybe in version 4!)

i think they should open up a "tama toys repair shop" in tamatown. You could pay "x" amount of dollars and then the toymaker would give you a new password for your fixed item!!! (maybe in version 4!)
That's a really good idea! My version 3 has just arrived !

P.S. How many times can your tama use the boom box before it explodes???

*tama star*

A couple days ago, I bought a boombox. I thought it was AWESOME!!!! It was so cute. Then, today, I went into the Tama Beat and bought a CD. I played the CD and afterwords BOTH the CD and boombox broke! I wasted points. I had to buy a new boombox. I'm not sure if this happens all the time but I'm not taking chances again. Also, the fishing pole may be cute, but after you catch points or a LARGE fish, the fishing pole suddenly dissappears!!!!!!!!! I hope this helps. Tama members, plz post other items that break.

Krystal Jade S. B.
That is true because I tried it.

Krystal Jade S. B.
you are so RIGHT

First off. The item named !! changes into a clone of your tama, they then dance for about 20 seconds. THIS IS REUSABLE! The PASSWORD (works on ALL tamas!) is 32479 91490. This is a PASSWORD, not code and works on ALL TAMAS (trust me, many have tried :) )

Maybe the "Coming Soon!" areas could have a toy repair shop! By the way, if you aren't lucky (like I was) the genie lamp sometimes is only a one time use (even if its bad). Thanks tealeaf for the "compliment" although I think more info and posts needs to be added before it is pinned. ^_^

it stinks that you can only use the shovel once sometimes it give alot of points

it's a possibility that u didn't get a cd because there is a cd and a music disk. the music disk shouldn't work. :mellow:

Srry,Tama Star, if someone already answered your question but the boombox never explodes as long as you don't use the CD from the store or the one your parents give you. :furawatchi:

yeah, i noticed that. i think you have to put the cd in the ipod?

You actually did NOT KNOW THAT? HOW LONG HAVE YOU HAd your TAMAGOTCHI???? 1 SECOND? :blink: And the person who wrote the genie one... he stays on mine even if nothing happens for a maximuim of three times! PEOPLE SHEEEEESH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back