V3 King - What to do with final password?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamahaegs

Reaction score
Got both of our TAMA V3's to the King. At 5010 points, we got the rings, at 12010 we got the cape and at 30010, we got the crown. Now we have a royal outfit that the adults are wearing. Once they wear it, we keep getting another password but we can't figure out where we shoudl use it at Tamatown. We tried it in Travel and for the King, but no luck. Anyone else donate over 30000 points to the king yet and come up with the same thing?

Also - a quick way to rack up a lot of points - our two Tamas (adult) became True Loves and had babies. Once we started playing games again against each other, they earned 300 points per game (400-600 if the Tama performed "perfectly"). Basically, we just kept having them play games together for the last day or so and earned well over 60,000 points.

Now Tama V3s are on G2 and are still earning 300 points per game that they play against each other!

The Tamahaegs family :unsure:

1 V2 - 8G (girl right now)

1 V2 - 7G (boy right now)

1 V2 - 7G (girl right now)

1 V3 - 1G boy with baby

1 V3 - 1G girl with baby

Got both of our TAMA V3's to the King. At 5010 points, we got the rings, at 12010 we got the cape and at 30010, we got the crown. Now we have a royal outfit that the adults are wearing. Once they wear it, we keep getting another password but we can't figure out where we shoudl use it at Tamatown. We tried it in Travel and for the King, but no luck. Anyone else donate over 30000 points to the king yet and come up with the same thing?
Also - a quick way to rack up a lot of points - our two Tamas (adult) became True Loves and had babies. Once we started playing games again against each other, they earned 300 points per game (400-600 if the Tama performed "perfectly"). Basically, we just kept having them play games together for the last day or so and earned well over 60,000 points.

Now Tama V3s are on G2 and are still earning 300 points per game that they play against each other!

The Tamahaegs family :(

1 V3 - 1G boy with baby

1 V3 - 1G girl with baby
the passwords are probably for the coming soon areas.

i have 1000 something! i have more that 1400 and 1600...i think i have 1700 and something! another quick way too get pionts it to got to the "get" game and beat it when the counter get's over 99 pionts! then you get 150pt! that's why i have so much cash!

those are great tips and tricks!!!!!!!! i think the last password you keep getting is for the coming soon areas.

well how i get points is by playing heading, if u hit the ball 20 times u get 400 points!also on bumb if u beat round 8 u get 1200 points!!

:angry: ACually you are supposed to get 2700 becayuse thats how much i got! :) :D :p :D B)

Like everyone else said, its probably for the coming soon area. Did you try it in the PArents or Grandparents spot? Maybe you input it in your own tama and then you get a secret royal character from the king maybe? Who knows.. ;O

When I donate this is what happens:

I donate 5010 or something like that.

Then the king says thankyou very much.

BUT HE'S GREEDY AND DOESN'T GIVE ME A PASSWORD!!

I can't believe the king would do that! :blink:

Thanks for the tip! It helped alot - because before when I donated points it didn't do anything. Then my sister donated and I got a password! Yipee!

Good idea to input back into the Tamas but it didn't work. The final password is probably for the coming soon areas as others wrote. The interesting thing is that both user names of our V3 tamas got the SAME code! That usually doesn't happen.

Will let you know if we figure out what to do!

Keep making small donations to the King so that your bank doesn't get maxed (9999)! You don't have to wait until you have 5000 to make a donation. We did it by the 3000 until we hit the 30,000 mark (or the amount that we needed to get the passwords for the ring, cape and crown). It's like a savings account because the King just keeps taking the points.

The Tamahaegs family :angry:

1 V3 - 1G boy with baby

1 V3 - 1G girl with baby
I got my ring at 8,110

I donated 6000 points to the king on my tamagotchi...but now what do I do? I think i read somewhere that if you donate points to the king you get to see him? Whenever I click on the King in tamatown it says enter a password....i enter my passport code (which i dont know is the right code to put in) and it says incorrect password....anyone got any help or ideas as to how u get to see the king and get codes etc from him?????????

The password is for Tamagotchi DS. All it does is unlock a new piece of furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back