Photo
- - - - -

Okay, NO spamming

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Vicky Liu

• vicky-liu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:02 PM ( #1 )

People have been spamming. I know spamming isn't good, and I've spammed a few times too. But I stopped my spamming. Spamming means short, anoying, no good reason. Like tamamatic, keeps on tricking people. You know how it feels? If you spam too much, you know what would happen. This is just a reminder, NO SPAMMING!

Vicky Liu :huh:

P.S. I know this not in the right forum!

Replies

Views

Started

25 Feb 2006

Last Post

25 Feb 2006

*missaqua*

• missaqua user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:13 PM ( #2 )

this should be in the refrence section, and yes spamming is VERY annoying, espically when its got an interesting title and then just this: :huh: or something.

YiQing

• yiqing user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:17 PM ( #3 )

Nice, Vicky! This should be pinned!

Alison101

• alison101 user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:19 PM ( #4 )

People have been spamming. I know spamming isn't good, and I've spammed a few times too. But I stopped my spamming. Spamming means short, anoying, no good reason. Like tamamatic, keeps on tricking people. You know how it feels? If you spam too much, you know what would happen. This is just a reminder, NO SPAMMING!

Vicky Liu :huh:

no offence , but i think youre spamming yourself , this topic has been posted about 3million times , and if you knew this was in the wrong topic then why post it in this topic??

_alison101_

*no offence*

*~CloE~*

• cloe user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 12:28 PM ( #5 )

No effence but your spamming because you got to write somethng thats not tamagotchi like. sorry.

Vicky Liu

• vicky-liu user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 01:37 PM ( #6 )

Alison101! I know that this is in the wrong forum, I just made a mistake! OKAY? And I didn't know that this topic has been put 3 million times.

*~CloE~*

• cloe user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:10 PM ( #7 )

Vicky pm me we need to talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TammyoGotchi

• tammyogotchi user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:24 PM ( #8 )

Alison101! I know that this is in the wrong forum, I just made a mistake! OKAY? And I didn't know that this topic has been put 3 million times.

I agree with Alison101. I was just about to say that and saw her post! Go Alison! Anyways she said 'No Offence' So this topic is annoying spam and I'm getting someone to close it.
Again 'No offence'

tamaw/pants

• tamawpants user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:28 PM ( #9 )

no offence , but i think youre spamming yourself , this topic has been posted about 3million times , and if you knew this was in the wrong topic then why post it in this topic??

_alison101_

*no offence*

exactly what i was going to say.
everyone knows not to spam, and cant help if people spam.

*~CloE~*

• cloe user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:51 PM ( #10 )

SHUT THE FREAK UP WEIRDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE VICKY ALONE LOOZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tamaw/pants

• tamawpants user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:53 PM ( #11 )

SHUT THE FREAK UP WEIRDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE VICKY ALONE LOOZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

? o.0
sheesh calm down....
all we said was this is that this is more or less spam... o.0

Edited by tamaw/pants, 25 February 2006 - 04:54 PM.

TammyoGotchi

Posted 25 February 2006 - 04:57 PM ( #12 )

That kind of behavior is not allowed on Tamatalk. Please Mantain anger and do not burst and say such launguage. I could report you. I should for such behavior. But I am not...Just clam down. It's not our fault Vicky spammed. We are trying to correct her behavior.

Mango Tama

• mango-tama user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 05:01 PM ( #13 )

Hi, ppl. I think somone should go get a guide :rolleyes: I guess I'll get Mothra to do somthing :rolleyes: maybe it will be Spinned or locked, or somthing else. Spamming is an annoyance to tamatalkers- We all know that. Although Vicky Liu is correct. Some members spam, not funny.

[Mango]

TammyoGotchi

Posted 25 February 2006 - 05:05 PM ( #14 )

Hi, ppl. I think somone should go get a guide :rolleyes: I guess I'll get Mothra to do somthing :rolleyes: maybe it will be Spinned or locked, or somthing else. Spamming is an annoyance to tamatalkers- We all know that. Although Vicky Liu is correct. Some members spam, not funny.

[Mango]

This SHOULD not be pinned. Sorry..She spammed herself. I already asked Spiffy. This should be LOCKED. there is already A pinned post about spamming. And we don't need a immature one. I don't mean to offend you. (sorry if i am) but ask her for it to be locked.

Mango Tama

• mango-tama user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 05:14 PM ( #15 )

This SHOULD not be pinned. Sorry..She spammed herself. I already asked Spiffy. This should be LOCKED. there is already A pinned post about spamming. And we don't need a immature one. I don't mean to offend you. (sorry if i am) but ask her for it to be locked.

Hey, I guess that some ppl want it locked, some ppl want this topic spinned. I PMed Mothra and I didn't get a reply yet :rolleyes: Let's turn to this Tama Guide and see what she thinks.

By) Mango.

Ps: I'm not offended- Just almost disagreed. I'm not taking sides :rolleyes:

TammyoGotchi

Posted 25 February 2006 - 05:28 PM ( #16 )

Hey, I guess that some ppl want it locked, some ppl want this topic spinned. I PMed Mothra and I didn't get a reply yet :rolleyes: Let's turn to this Tama Guide and see what she thinks.

By) Mango.

Ps: I'm not offended- Just almost disagreed. I'm not taking sides :rolleyes:

The people who want it pinned are Newbies. The people who want it locked are NOT Newbies. I'm not agains Noobs but they dont know any better and are new. Just think we were newbies once!

tamaw/pants

• tamawpants user photo

Posted 25 February 2006 - 05:31 PM ( #17 )

it needs to be locked.
this is pointless and very much spam....