Okay, NO spamming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Liu

Reaction score
People have been spamming. I know spamming isn't good, and I've spammed a few times too. But I stopped my spamming. Spamming means short, anoying, no good reason. Like tamamatic, keeps on tricking people. You know how it feels? If you spam too much, you know what would happen. This is just a reminder, NO SPAMMING!

Vicky Liu :huh:

P.S. I know this not in the right forum!

this should be in the refrence section, and yes spamming is VERY annoying, espically when its got an interesting title and then just this: :huh: or something.

People have been spamming. I know spamming isn't good, and I've spammed a few times too. But I stopped my spamming. Spamming means short, anoying, no good reason. Like tamamatic, keeps on tricking people. You know how it feels? If you spam too much, you know what would happen. This is just a reminder, NO SPAMMING!
Vicky Liu :huh:

no offence , but i think youre spamming yourself , this topic has been posted about 3million times , and if you knew this was in the wrong topic then why post it in this topic??

_alison101_

*no offence*

No effence but your spamming because you got to write somethng thats not tamagotchi like. sorry.

Alison101! I know that this is in the wrong forum, I just made a mistake! OKAY? And I didn't know that this topic has been put 3 million times.

Vicky pm me we need to talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison101! I know that this is in the wrong forum, I just made a mistake! OKAY? And I didn't know that this topic has been put 3 million times.
I agree with Alison101. I was just about to say that and saw her post! Go Alison! Anyways she said 'No Offence' So this topic is annoying spam and I'm getting someone to close it.

Again 'No offence'

no offence , but i think youre spamming yourself , this topic has been posted about 3million times , and if you knew this was in the wrong topic then why post it in this topic??
_alison101_

*no offence*
exactly what i was going to say.

everyone knows not to spam, and cant help if people spam.

[SIZE=21pt]SHUT THE FREAK UP WEIRDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE VICKY ALONE LOOZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]SHUT THE FREAK UP WEIRDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE VICKY ALONE LOOZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
? o.0

sheesh calm down....

all we said was this is that this is more or less spam... o.0

Last edited by a moderator:
That kind of behavior is not allowed on Tamatalk. Please Mantain anger and do not burst and say such launguage. I could report you. I should for such behavior. But I am not...Just clam down. It's not our fault Vicky spammed. We are trying to correct her behavior.

Hi, ppl. I think somone should go get a guide :rolleyes: I guess I'll get Mothra to do somthing :rolleyes: maybe it will be Spinned or locked, or somthing else. Spamming is an annoyance to tamatalkers- We all know that. Although Vicky Liu is correct. Some members spam, not funny.

[Mango]

Hi, ppl. I think somone should go get a guide :rolleyes: I guess I'll get Mothra to do somthing :rolleyes: maybe it will be Spinned or locked, or somthing else. Spamming is an annoyance to tamatalkers- We all know that. Although Vicky Liu is correct. Some members spam, not funny.
[Mango]
This SHOULD not be pinned. Sorry..She spammed herself. I already asked Spiffy. This should be LOCKED. there is already A pinned post about spamming. And we don't need a immature one. I don't mean to offend you. (sorry if i am) but ask her for it to be locked.

This SHOULD not be pinned. Sorry..She spammed herself. I already asked Spiffy. This should be LOCKED. there is already A pinned post about spamming. And we don't need a immature one. I don't mean to offend you. (sorry if i am) but ask her for it to be locked.
Hey, I guess that some ppl want it locked, some ppl want this topic spinned. I PMed Mothra and I didn't get a reply yet :rolleyes: Let's turn to this Tama Guide and see what she thinks.

By) Mango.

Ps: I'm not offended- Just almost disagreed. I'm not taking sides :rolleyes:

Hey, I guess that some ppl want it locked, some ppl want this topic spinned. I PMed Mothra and I didn't get a reply yet :rolleyes: Let's turn to this Tama Guide and see what she thinks.
By) Mango.

Ps: I'm not offended- Just almost disagreed. I'm not taking sides :rolleyes:
The people who want it pinned are Newbies. The people who want it locked are NOT Newbies. I'm not agains Noobs but they dont know any better and are new. Just think we were newbies once!

Unfortunately, everyone should know that we all try to avoid spam - but some new members don't know - or forget - or don't care.

This thread has turned kind of sour....

Spam or not, there is a kind / polite way to tell ppl you disagree with them and an inappropriate / rude way - and I think we have seen way too much of the latter in this thread.

It does not need to be pinned I'm afraid - nor moved to a more appropriate forum like What's On Your Mind?

Thanks to the unfriendly remarks and the increasing amount of spam, it needs to be closed....

sorry - nothing personal...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back