how!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tam_chick01

Reaction score
i have some passwords from tamatown and i dont know how to get them out of souvenier!!! i have like a passport teddy balloon sutcase hat skateboard and loads more how do i get it out!!!

oh and this is angel :) and devil :huh: ther sises and they both LOVE cream whos traped in a egg shaped glass cabnet!

i have some passwords from tamatown and i dont know how to get them out of souvenier!!! i have like a passport teddy balloon sutcase hat skateboard and loads more how do i get it out!!!
Well. . . That's because the tamagotchi you have isn't an Adult :D youre tamagotchi can't travel/ use passport if the tama character is too young.

You use a passport by going to 'items' and use the passport :huh: it will give you a code. You'll lose the code if it takes too long to go to tamatown :huh: . I suggest you right down the code. Ok, now you enter tamatown. click on the travel building, and choose where you want youre tama to go B) . Click log in. Now log in :) . Get youre v.3, and start to travel!

By) Mango

Ps: link to tamatown

oh thank you so then when its a adult all my souvernier items will go in items? so its like a cubard to keep things that your too old to use right?

You will never be able to use the things you store in the "Souvenier" section. They are just things to collect by using codes and on TamaTown. It annoyed me a bit, too, because you can't do anything with them. You can use "Items", but never souveniers, unfortunately. Hope this helps;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back