Tips on How to Fix small things on your Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x0xTamaQueenx0x

Reaction score
B) :huh: Hey all you Tama Fans! I Was messing around with my old version 2 that is broken and so on. I noticed that there was Paint that wasent suposed to be there in between the cracks *The pattern of each tama shell has 2 cracks on each side* and I was trying to get it off.

Paint In Between Cracks:

What you need:

A small Eyeglass Screw Driver that is flat and small

Eyeglass cleaner

Paper Towel

-Scratch in between the cracks hard to get the paint off. After you get it off all you have to do is take a small piece of paper towel and wet it with eyeglass cleaner. If you do not have eyeglass cleaner use soap and water. Place the small piece in between the crack and then put the tip of the Screw Driver on it and rub it will take all the dust of the paint.

For dirty Bottons:

Some bottons like mine look dirty when they arent its a Defult from the Factory so here is how to get them looking less dirty. This also works for cleaning them if you have dust or dirt.

You need:

A face cloth

A cup of water *So you can dab the cloth in to keep it moist*

Some soap *Liquid soap; Put it in the cup of water and mix it*

*Note: Make sure only the corner of your face cloth is wet and that it is not dripping or else it can mess up the whole system ;o*

-DIP GENTLY the CORNER of the face cloth and take off the acess water. Push botton down and then rub the cloth over it for a while. DO it on all 3 bottons for a few minutes if it dosent come off the first time.

Dirty Screen:

You need

Eyeglass Cleaner <Dont use water and soap it dosent work as nicely

Silk cloth or EyeGlass Cloth <dont use paper towel or Klenex it will damage screen!

-Spray the eyeglass cleaner on screen and pass the cloth on it. DONT RUB IT WILL SMUDGE ALL THE DIRTY THINGS ON YOUR SCREEN. Pass it up and down until its all dry.

-------------------------

Tips on how to make your Own tama Cradle *Or Holder*

You know when you buy your tamagotchi you cut open the package and the its sitting in a plastic chair thing wich the keychain is in the back. Keep it it will come in handy!

What you need to make your own Holder.

-The plastic chair that you get when you get a new tama.

-Paint White/red/yellow/blue so you can make your own colours

-Cool acessories if you want to decorate it like stickers/pipe cleaners or pompoms

Step 1

Paint your chair that is plain a Plain white colour.

Let it dry

Step 2

mix up your colours and outline in black your design on it

Step 3 paint the designs using your colours

Step 4

Wait until its dry then take glue and your accesories at start decorating.

This will save you some money and most of you have this stuff at home. If you dont go to the dollar store and get some its cheap and cool :D And its totally you! ;D

Hope this helps and if you want me to find out how to make other things PM Me and ill help you out. Next time ill try to take pics.

YES I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING HERE AND IT WORKS ;D :)

-Katie a.k.a x0xTamaqueenx0x

:huh: :D

New Project:

Making your Own Tama-Sticker *Coming Tomorow*

and how to decorate it Katie style

Last edited by a moderator:
But when it dry's it can Become really hard and Lead to scratches but it still is a cool idea.

You can also use felt and use a glue gun to stick it inside.

To make a Lanyard:

What you need is An old keychain ring and some string *Chose 3 diferent colours of same lenght* and Some beads to make it more original.

How to make it:

Braid your string until you are sure it will fit over your neck then you can tie one string around the old keyring. after attach it to your tama and voila!

*French word for: There you go!*

YOu have your own costum Lanyard! And you just saved 6 Bucks ;D

Thanks, TamaQueen for these usefull tips for tamagotchis! I used almost half of them and they all worked.

-before and after-

My tama before (a shame :) ): Scrarched- up and dirty.

My tama now: As good as new!

Thanks,

by] t/t

Aw Not Prob! I know how it feals to look at your tama and say Oh Darn I should have took better care of it.

Or when you just got a tama and the paint is at the wrong place.

Ill Keep more Guides up to date im going to mess around with my old tamas a see the magic I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back