do you hate or like neopets?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of neopets?

• I hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • So boring

• I love it!

• It's okay

• Tamatalk is way better!

• It's fun

• Neopets is so dumb

• neopets rock!

• Neopets is pointless

• neopets are the bomb!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalove23

Reaction score
Ugh.. i hate neopets! i used to go on it. i went on for 17 months. But then it just got so boring! So people what do you think of neopets? please vote :wub:

I used to love neopets but it got really over run with rude people. I remember getting called a n00b for typing n00b noob. I sat there laughing at the person. I mean ohhhhh!!!! I spelled n00b noob!!! Give me a break who the heck cares!

I liked playing them, but i quit cause it got fruestrating cause my puter dont load as fast as it did when i had DSL but that was getting to expensive so i have dail up and its soooo slow. i would give anything to play them again but my puter is slow as the 7 year itch!!!

It was ok at first, but it just sort of 'dragged' on...if you get what I mean. Theres this girl at my school who goes on and on about it :(

errr...theres a msn on the telly being sick.... :D

I love Virtual Pets.I hate Neopets.The pets there have absolutely no personality,no animation,no AI.They let you choose from a number of drawings to be "pets" but that's all they are.How is a drawing a pet? You can't do anything with it.can't interact with it.It's pathetic.

I do like the little Micropets type Neopets creatures.I have a Scorchio.Shoyru and Mynci around here somewhere,but the website is awful for what it tries to be.I won't waste time playing games to earn points to buy things for a creature I can't care about and there's no way I can bring myself to care for an inanimate drawing on a computer screen.Give me Tamatalk anyday.This site is about REAL virtual Pets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like neopets way more than any other site i've ever been on! It's great! There's so much to do! And if people be nasty to me on the boards, I just ignore them and if they try to neomail me I block them! And then report them! And I have loads of friends there.

i am still waiting for my validation code. If you want to challenge any of my petpets, or want to give me an item, just put me on your neofriends and send an item to me. i really like getting items! Please don't neomail me i don't have an avtivated account :blink: :huh:

I use to go on to neopets and now i think that it has lost it touch and is going out of buisness and that more and more people like other really silly things now and i don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back