Sign in to follow this  
flint26

I'm saying again....

Question

[url="http://s3.invisionfree.com/Tamarealm/index.php"]Tamarealm[/url]? number 2! It's alot better than the msn groups one, and it runs on the same system as tamatalk. I'm looking for some members, and after a while, also a couple of tamaguides, but known as tamagenerals on that site, tamagens for short. I'm allowing the people that wanted to be a asst.manager on the other msn site to be a moderator. But some I may not, because they weren't really supportive of the msn site. So if you wanna join, it's [url="http://s3.invisionfree.com/Tamarealm/index.php"]here[/url]? again.

8 answers to this question

yeah, I bet that you were getting annoyed of this '' a new website'' thingy, so I'll just leave you be...

yes, this topic is old, but happily, more members joined! XD!
I think this topic needs a move to Non-tamatalk... Edited by flint26

[color=orange] why is there a tama relm when it's exactly the same as tamatalk? [/color]

[quote name='tarepanda' date='Feb 13 2005, 04:44 PM'] [color=orange] why is there a tama relm when it's exactly the same as tamatalk? [/color] [/quote]
I just wanted one of my own, it's pretty fun being a admin for a site of my own.

[quote name='tamagotchi caretaker' date='Feb 13 2005, 05:25 PM'] im joining. PLZ [/quote]
ok...

ok...lol. I joined. It IS fun being an admin I swear lol..like on my HP site I made a long time ago it was soo fun being admin. I shut it down tho cause the payment was too mcuh.

[quote name='tamagal523' date='Feb 13 2005, 07:25 PM'] ok...lol. I joined. It IS fun being an admin I swear lol..like on my HP site I made a long time ago it was soo fun being admin. I shut it down tho cause the payment was too mcuh. [/quote]
mine's free...