Part 1 Making Friends -
Of course one of the first things you're going to want to do is make friends. You'll have a guide to show you things, and make your visits at Tama Talk all the more enjoyable! First you should post your name and some things about you on the Introductions board. If you have already done that, you can check back from time to time and see if anyone looks like a good friend. Here are some other places to meet people:
1. Tama Chat - open on weekends
2. in posts ( of course!)
3. in the list of members ( go to the "Extras" section to find it)
Part 2 Tama Talk-
Tama Talk is a forum for you to post questions, answers, even polls. There is even a section for non-tama talk if you have other things on your mind. Some basic rules for tama talk:
1. No rudeness or bad language
2. don't harass people, they don't have to tell you anything they don't want to.
3. Follow the rules of the admin and tama talk guides, they know what they're talking about.
4. Have fun!
Part 3 Tamagotchis -
Tamagotchis are the whole reason you're on this site! Here are a few tips on using them:
1. I advise you not to try and debug them. You could easily screw up the wiring.
2. When connecting two tamagotchi, keep them about an inch apart.
3. To get rid of items you don't want, select one and chose trash.
4.love your tama and take care of it!!
So I am done with my beginners guide. Hope you enjoyed it and it helped you out a bt. If you have any questions there are many great posts so check those out!
Have fun and EXPLORE!
Edited by dancer141, 26 February 2006 - 08:59 AM.