theres a guy in my tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelseyotchi

Reaction score
there is some guy in my tama and when i connect with someone sometimes theres a guy with a hellmat in my tama instead of the tama im connecting with, what does this mean B)

there is some guy in my tama and when i connect with someone sometimes theres a guy with a hellmat in my tama instead of the tama im connecting with, what does this mean :)
You see it depends which version of tamagotchi you r on.

If you are connecting a newer version of tamagotchi with an older version (for example v3 connetcing with v1) then the older version doesn't recognise the character because on the newer 1 it has more characters. You get a Narotchi i think which all versions know. hope that helped! :angry:

Hi this is Jessie it means that the tamagotchi that you have is not on the tamagotchi that your connecting with.

It means that your tamagotchi is a different version and it doesnt recognise the character! :ph34r:

no no no no If there is a guy in a helmet than that means you did not connect with the same version as yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :( :( :( :( ;) ;)

That character is Nazotchi. There are some characters on version 2 and version 1 that version 3 doesn't have in its programming, some characters in version 3 that version 2 doesn't recognise, and bucketloads of characters in version 2 and 3 that version 1 doesn't recognise. Oh, and btw... nazo means secret

there is some guy in my tama and when i connect with someone sometimes theres a guy with a hellmat in my tama instead of the tama im connecting with, what does this mean ;)
Its because your character does not exist in the other tama. :( :hitodetchi: :angry: :( :eek:

[SIZE=8pt]Nazotchi. The charater that appers is a Nazotchi. This happens when you connect a tamagotchi to another tamagotchi, and the charater you have isn't in the other tamagotch's programming. Did that answer your question? Hope i helped[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back