am I the only person here who has twins on a v3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive you, I have to V2s and they both became the same teenager and the same adult and when they were partners they had to twin baby girls! :blink: they looked like that smiley as teens

or can you just post it!and does it have to be 20 years old to have a twin?????????????????????????????????????

wen you make twins how you do? and wen do you do it????? pm me or post it (post if ok!)

i dont know.... you could be good at computer graphics...

but it'd be cool if its true.

here is an example of how you could easily change the tama to look like twins.

go to this site

its the first and second pic. i made triplets, twice.

i made it in 5 minutes, i could have made it alot better in 10, 20, 30+ minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea they're using the item. there's an item which creates a clone of your tamagotchi but it goes away. Other than that there is absolutely no way to get twins.

- Kohaku :D

somehow i just think like two of the same mating when the matchmaker came ill only belive if you give another pic as proof.

Personally, ddc2003, i do not believe you.

I noticed this the first time I saw it. That is the BUMP GAME. You just had a Maskutchi, and you had to compete against another Maskutchi in the game.

*Tama-Shiba*

Personally, ddc2003, i do not believe you.I noticed this the first time I saw it. That is the BUMP GAME. You just had a Maskutchi, and you had to compete against another Maskutchi in the game.

*Tama-Shiba*
please tell me how u make twins by the way i thik your right because that is what it looks like when u play bump :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and it cant be true cos lots of people have asked u how u do it and u havent replied to anyone :rolleyes:

and it cant be true cos lots of people have asked u how u do it and u havent replied to anyone :rolleyes:
Yes, it isn´t true. You can tell perfectly. That is the BUMP GAME. :rolleyes:

I think ddc2003 is just playing a joke on us. This is spam. A Guide should close this.

*Tama-Shiba*

Yes, it isn´t true. You can tell perfectly. That is the BUMP GAME. :ph34r: I think ddc2003 is just playing a joke on us. This is spam. A Guide should close this.

*Tama-Shiba*
i aggree it is spam <_< :mimitchi:

The only time you get twins is when the female gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male.

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions.

This is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 6 weeks! (...and it is not true... )

Have a look at this web page (originally posted by OsuMesu21) - twins rumour history!

https://www.geocities.com/dvdp21/rumormill_twins.html

No one who has posted a picture on TamaTalk has been able to give detailed, credible information on how the babies / toddlers / teens live together on the screen - how they are fed, go on the potty, play games, etc....

Sorry - I still don't believe....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back