I lost the icons on my V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
MY ICONS HAVE DISAPPEARED FROM ONE OF MY V3'S. CAN ANYONE HELP. IT STILL WORKS BUT I CAN'T SEE WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE!! :blink: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well mine we opened my tama up and then we didn't close it tight enogh and thats why on mine. Does yours have a blank line wheneva you press button C? Dat happens to mine. Hope I helped

HI PYNO, NO, I DON'T HAVE A BLANK LINE. I STILL HAVE THE TEENAGER DANCING AROUND JUST NO ICONS. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ANYWAY. :blink:

HI PYNO, NO, I DON'T HAVE A BLANK LINE. I STILL HAVE THE TEENAGER DANCING AROUND JUST NO ICONS. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ANYWAY. :blink:
Please don´t write in capital letters. It is considered as you are shouting, or actually ´´spamming´´.

*Tama-Shiba*

Hmmm... BanDai seems to have made the v3s with alot of problems. I hope they aren't losing touch!

hey weredid ya guys get yurr v3 ? (searching so desprate but i have a v2) oh yeah the icon thang happend to me so i restarted it now its better! :)

Hey Beete, Thanks for the info. I will try the resart thing. We got our v3's at toys r us. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you slam it against something,because if you did, then you need to get a new tamagotchi. if not, then put it somewhere hot. If that doesn't work, then push the reset button. If that doesn't work, then I have no way to help you. :)

Thanks IluvV3 - We just got the tamagotchi so no we did not slam it against anything. Never thought about the heat. We decided to take the battery out for a bit to see if that would work. If not, than we are going to try to reset it. Thanks for the info.

one of my v1's got a lot of damage. i droped in a lake, it went through the washing machine, it's been debugged and even undebugged, taken competly apart, put back together, *catches breath* and after being stepped on the icons went kaput. I sold it for 5 bucks to my semi-friend, and she has tried everything, but those icons are gone forever. So what we did was take it apart and draw (very carefully) with a fine black sharpie the icons back on the little piece of paper that is behind the screen. if you decide to do that though, you will be putting your tama at risk from being completely broken. and if you do do it sucessfully, then you'll still have to count the icon number your on, because they won't light up.

hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back