I Have Two!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetie56

Reaction score
:eek: :D B) :p :( :ph34r: :ph34r: I have two and there awsome! I've had them for about 1-2 years now...One of them is Nu. The other one is Abby. :) :D :wacko: :ph34r: :( :( :lol: :mellow:pm me back to find out more about them!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: :D B) :p :( :ph34r: :ph34r: I have two and there awsome! I've had them for about 1-2 years now...One of them is Nu. The other one is Abby. :) :D :wacko: :ph34r: :( :( :lol: :mellow:pm me back to find out more about them!!!!
Thank you this web site, i can now talk about my tamagotchies with everyone else!!!

again, pm me if you want to talk about tamas, or aquas!!!

what do they do? do they only dance? because ive tried them in the store and thats all the ever do when I push 1 of the buttons.
That's the demo mode. Demo modes aren't real fun, but thw accual thing is! When you buy an aquapet, you pull a tab and it'll go to Virtual Pet mode.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I have an aqua pet, and well.. it seems a lot like the demo mode. What else can it do? Can someone please explain? o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back