My tamagotchi got reset!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxi

Reaction score
my friend reset my tamagotchi. my tamagotchi had a tarakotchi and is little daughter but my frriend ws mad i pressed yes to the matchaker and had other tama babies because she wanted mine to hav tamababies with hers then she said u can just download it and she pressed b and the options reset and download came up she pressed reset!!!!!!!!! i was up to my 3rd gernerations and this is the second time ive gotten bad luck with tarakotchi's!!!! is there another way i could get him back????????? <_<

u can try to reset it again, then press download. thats all i can think of.

Hope this helps!

my friend reset my tamagotchi. my tamagotchi had a tarakotchi and is little daughter but my frriend ws mad i pressed yes to the matchaker and had other tama babies because she wanted mine to hav tamababies with hers then she said u can just download it and she pressed b and the options reset and download came up she pressed reset!!!!!!!!! i was up to my 3rd gernerations and this is the second time ive gotten bad luck with tarakotchi's!!!! is there another way i could get him back????????? -_-
no he's gone im very sry :lol:

~vi <_<

the only way is to......

its a secret keep scrolling......

Raise it again

ok i was wrong, but try downloading it. maybe it wil lwork. maybe not

thank you i will never forget my tarakotchi and his daughter that i never even got to name i hope they have a afun life in tama planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will never forget him/her and i love them even though they are virtual pets :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back