WHAT THE HECK!?>>>>>>>>>>

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiFanatic

Reaction score
has this happened to u before?????????:

ok, i was going to connect my two V2 Tamagotchis, and one of them, the female one, had a thing pop up that said: sorry!!! list full!!!

and on the list, there was only the one friend, which was my other Tamagotchi V2, the male one, so i trie connecting them on V1 playmates instead of V2 playmates, and it worked!!!!!!!!!! has this ever happened to u?????????? if so, please post!!!!!!!!!!

if not, please post anyway!!!!!!!!!! lol :p lol :p

and also has this ever happened to u before??????????#2 :eek: lol :p ok, here it is:

i cant buy some things in my shop,even though they cost each about under 200 points each, and ihave a bout 500 someodd points!!!!!!!!!!! help me, please??????????

has this happened to u before?????????:
ok, i was going to connect my two V2 Tamagotchis, and one of them, the female one, had a thing pop up that said: sorry!!! list full!!!

and on the list, there was only the one friend, which was my other Tamagotchi V2, the male one, so i trie connecting them on V1 playmates instead of V2 playmates, and it worked!!!!!!!!!! has this ever happened to u?????????? if so, please post!!!!!!!!!!

if not, please post anyway!!!!!!!!!! lol :) lol :D
Yes, this happened before. It is probally because you have too many foods in your ´´treat´´ list. Delete some, and then it will probally work! :)

*Tama-Shiba*

maybe her friends list is to full. try deleting some because you can't hold over 50 or somthing lower.

maybe her friends list is to full. try deleting some because you can't hold over 50 or somthing lower.
on V3's you can only hold 45 friends . . .

Either your treat list is full (feed a treat to your tama and try to connect) or you item list is full, in which case you may have to delet one or use a one-use one. The limit to TREATS is 24, to items, 32. it works asV1 because they dont often receive "material" presents as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back