Photo
- - - - -

WHAT THE HECK!?>>>>>>>>>>

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamagotchiFanatic

• tamagotchifanatic user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:47 PM ( #1 )

has this happened to u before?????????:

ok, i was going to connect my two V2 Tamagotchis, and one of them, the female one, had a thing pop up that said: sorry!!! list full!!!
and on the list, there was only the one friend, which was my other Tamagotchi V2, the male one, so i trie connecting them on V1 playmates instead of V2 playmates, and it worked!!!!!!!!!! has this ever happened to u?????????? if so, please post!!!!!!!!!!
if not, please post anyway!!!!!!!!!! lol :P lol :P

Replies

Views

Started

26 Feb 2006

Last Post

28 Feb 2006

TamagotchiFanatic

• tamagotchifanatic user photo

Posted 26 February 2006 - 08:51 PM ( #2 )

and also has this ever happened to u before??????????#2 :O lol :P ok, here it is:
i cant buy some things in my shop,even though they cost each about under 200 points each, and ihave a bout 500 someodd points!!!!!!!!!!! help me, please??????????

Tamagotchi girl3

• tamagotchi-girl3 user photo

Posted 26 February 2006 - 09:56 PM ( #3 )

If you present connected, she couldn't connect because she had too many presents. Same with the shop.

Tama-Shiba

• tama-shiba user photo

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:51 AM ( #4 )

has this happened to u before?????????:

ok, i was going to connect my two V2 Tamagotchis, and one of them, the female one, had a thing pop up that said: sorry!!! list full!!!
and on the list, there was only the one friend, which was my other Tamagotchi V2, the male one, so i trie connecting them on V1 playmates instead of V2 playmates, and it worked!!!!!!!!!! has this ever happened to u?????????? if so, please post!!!!!!!!!!
if not, please post anyway!!!!!!!!!! lol :) lol :D

Yes, this happened before. It is probally because you have too many foods in your ´´treat´´ list. Delete some, and then it will probally work! :)

*Tama-Shiba*

tambaby

• tambaby user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:25 PM ( #5 )

maybe her friends list is to full. try deleting some because you can't hold over 50 or somthing lower.

hey

• hey user photo

Posted 27 February 2006 - 03:31 PM ( #6 )

maybe her friends list is to full. try deleting some because you can't hold over 50 or somthing lower.

on V3's you can only hold 45 friends . . .

spiffy

• spiffy user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:36 PM ( #7 )

Either your treat list is full (feed a treat to your tama and try to connect) or you item list is full, in which case you may have to delet one or use a one-use one. The limit to TREATS is 24, to items, 32. it works asV1 because they dont often receive "material" presents as such.

shootingstar10

• shootingstar10 user photo

Posted 28 February 2006 - 03:08 PM ( #8 )

sorry but i dont know! :)