THE SECRET CHARACTER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel_4_you22

Reaction score
I WAS CONECTIN WITH MY OTHER TAMA AND THEN I GOT A CAPE AND WHILE I WAS PLAYING WITH THE CAPE THE CHACTER NO1 NOS HOW 2 GET APPERED IN MY SCREEN AND KEPT ON FLASHIN!IT WAS SOOO WEIRD AND THEN I PRESSD THE MIDDLE BUTTON AND IT WENT AWAY! :) THIS IS MY TAMA

If you look i already made a topic on this, and we already discovered this, if you have a Gozarutchi(Looks like a Ninja and also looks like this :) )

And when you trade items, if you get a cape everyonce and a while he will sort of throw it on himself and then appear like the that charecter, he dose it every once and a while when he feels like playing, just like the Teenager's play with a ball. :p

KKKKKKK i didnt no! its not my fault i dnt lk @ every post-newayz-can u help me with 1 tiny thing?ive got a boy and a girl adult and they r both full happy how do i make them m8

No problem, OK first they have to be both adult charecters to mate, also in order to mate they have to be "lovers" you see every time you hook them up they become better and better friends, and eventually they will reach a point were they are lovers, then if you link them, they may decide to mate, the screen will turn black and then you'll see fire work's, and then each charecter will have a baby on there side.

No age dosen't matter, but i think they both have needed to be an adult for at least 3 days before they can mate.

And they can't mate after the age of 16.

So you can mate a 9 year old with a 14 year old as long as they aren't over 16, and have been a adult for more then 72 hours.(I'm pretty sure)

I have no idea about why he laugh's, no one really dose, all anyone know's is, if you have a Gozarutchi and he gets a cape when he recives's a item, then once and a while you get to see that charecter.

kk...i'm just going 2 ask u the qs-if i want my writing 2 be pink how do i do it?because for me it never seems to wrk

Well i know the Administrator has disabled the ability to post pictures directly on the post, but i will do a tes and then awnser...here is the test,

Testing...123...testing[/b]

Ok you are allowed to type in color , this is how you do it...

First, where there is a little drop down menu that says, color, selcet what color you want.

Second at the end of the block of text you want to be colored pull down that same thing and select the same color. I will now do it in red...

First i selected red,then i typed this,then i selected red again.[/color=red]

OHHHH i forgot to add when you select what color you want again dont forgwt to put this slash

/

also YOU MUST delete the name of the color when it says it the secon time so it should look like this but remove the & sybols and it will work i need o put these "&" in it so it dosen't work and you'll know how to do it, PM me for any additional help.

this is ow it should look, but delete the & symbols.

[COLO&R=R&ED]DELETE THE & sybols and it will work!!![/COLO&R]

Last edited by a moderator:
OK scroll back to the very last post on page one and i edited it to the correct way how to do it, and if you still need help on this just PM me or the ADMIN but now i told you the correct thing and it will work.

IT"S THE LAST POST ON PAGE 1 I EDITED IT!!!

Admin, and guides, please don't give either of us a warning, i know we posted like 1 whole page on how to get the font color, but we kept getting lost in translation, i know we could have finished it on PM, but once i was in the middle of explaining it i didn't want to stop, in the middle and mess it up. so now i finished explaining it and sent her a PM on exactly how to do it, so if you delete all of these posts, don't give us a warning for

"post whoring", i just wanted to make sure she understood it.

testing[/color=green] Trolls in a tantrum cause terrible trouble...[/color=orange] Has anyone besides me read Artemis Fowl?[/color=gray]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back