Starshine Hatching Group

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTrouble

Reaction score
Hiya im starting a hatching group called Starshine. It is for version 3. It would be nice to she how each tama grows. If you would like to join fill out this form and post it on here

Group Starshine

Version:

Name (yours):

Ill organise a day when we have at least 3 members. Mail me for more information

Also there are some group rules:

No swearing

No spamming

No being spiteful to others

Have fun

Also it would be nice if we could all hatch on the same day and keep a log.

Nya:

Version: 3

Name: Real name? I'll never tell. You can call me Nya or Tenshi though. >3<

It says "Starshine" in the name. MUSTJOIN.

Nya:

Cool! >w< I have two v3s, can I hatch them both? I like hatching two at a time, it's just not the same otherwise for me because I try to buy tamas in pairs (if possible) so that they can be friends/mates.

By the way, your sig says all your tamagotchis have run out of batteries...if you go to a nearby walmart-like store or pharamcy you can buy batteries for them. They're CR2032. Sometimes they're sold as DL2032, but their still the same. So if you want your other tamas back, just buy as many of those as you need, depending on where you go it's $2 american dollars (I think that's about 1.6 euros) for 1 or 2. Just depends on where you buy it/what company it is. Those with 2 in it are only a teeny bit more but have 2.

So yeah.

Wow, that sounds like fun. Unfortunately, my V3 is already a young Mametchi. Maybe I can hurry it along and start the next gen for your hatching. let me know! :D :(

Well,okay! I have five tamas to start still! (3 V1s on their way from ebay, 2 fakes in my room) This is my first online group hatching. Starshine hatching group, catchy name. Too bad I started my pink w/ stars V1 a long time ago. (It's stats is in my signiture.)

Here I go (I will have to wait for the shipment to come though);

Version: I will be hatching a Version 1 in this group hatching, a light blue coming with stickers (on the way from ebay still, should come soon)

Name: ericathetama (just call me Erica for short)

Is this okay?

PS. Before I can hatch, my shipment from ebay has to come. (I can't hatch a tama I do not have with me! It is not invisible!)

Well, I have to wait for my shipment to come. After it comes, I am hachting!

Nya:

Hah hah. *shouldn't be on* Cool, another hatcher! ^^

Edit: Time, time...sometime on a weekend definitly. I'm pretty open unless it's a time I'm at school. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
GroupStarshine.

Version: Tamagotchi Connection 3

Name (yours): John Patrickk.

I'd really like to join! Ive wanted to join a group hatching since I joined this site!! Ill be happy to hatch whenever you guys plan to [if i am excepted that is.]

- John Patrickk. !!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the group. My V1 should be here today. (Yeah, yeah, I know this is V3 only but I accidently thought it was all tamas. I am still in though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back