If you were to choose a new game on v3............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mackinawislandgurl135

Reaction score
Hey everybody, another opinion post, but its so cool to find out what you guys think!!! Anyways, If you were to choose a new game on the v3, what would it be? Or if you would like to edit a current game, what would it turn out to be?!? Please incourage other ideas and not put them down!! PLEASE TELL ME!!! I LOVE TO HEAR FROM U GUYS!!!

Example: I would kinda edit the get (musical notes) game and turn it in to catching musical notes and each one is a specific note, and at the end, you have to guess the song, (it would be a really popular song like Mary Had A Little Lamb etc.) And if you guess right, you would get like 500 points?? lol i love getting a lot of points.

Umm If I could choose a new game for a Tama it would be Hide and Seek. Your Tama would hide from you and then you would be givem a scene in which your Tamagotchi is hiding in and you would have to look for him until you select where S/he's hiding.

Well, since i already have a v3 it's kinda hard to think about it. Um...maybe breakout or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back