Photo
- - - - -

extra friend

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

horse lover26

• horse-lover26 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:48 AM ( #1 )

guess what my tama is a V3 and its connected with 1 V1 angel
1 V2 conor and 2 V3 angel and bob I looked in my friends list and it said conor, bob , angel ,angel and co o- the space was a black bit it was a gozutchi like conor do you think this is a glitch or a different tamagotchi i mistakely conected with

Replies

Views

Started

28 Feb 2006

Last Post

28 Feb 2006

Banoon

• banoon user photo

Posted 28 February 2006 - 02:01 AM ( #2 )

that happened to me once. It's a glitch. It's when something in the data goes wrong and they put in some random icon instead of a letter...
Once my tama had a friend called "FL??R" (yes, the name is supposed to have the ??s in it) and we were 3 smiley faces. One time I looked and saw FL *two really weird thingies that looked like weirded out faces* R so I deleted it. then, when I got my v3, I connected my v2, HI!!! with my v3, BENNY. One time I looked in my friends list and saw BE *black bit* N *what looks like an I and a Z squeezed together* AKA "BENIZ"
So it's nothing to be a shamed of. Just delete ol' fakey Conor and you'll be fine.

koolnesskat

• koolnesskat user photo

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:13 AM ( #3 )

That happened 2 my friends v1 while i was Tama-sitting it. i was the only one it had connected w/, but when i looked on her friend list, it had mine, then ? !D ?, and the screen was black exept for the name plate and the charater. But the charater was a white gozarotchi! :) was white!

Edited by koolnesskat, 28 February 2006 - 07:13 AM.

horse lover26

• horse-lover26 user photo

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:16 PM ( #4 )

thx another thing the sound changed on my V2 and its sounds like a tune now its really wierd