extra friend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

horse lover26

Reaction score
guess what my tama is a V3 and its connected with 1 V1 angel

1 V2 conor and 2 V3 angel and bob I looked in my friends list and it said conor, bob , angel ,angel and co o- the space was a black bit it was a gozutchi like conor do you think this is a glitch or a different tamagotchi i mistakely conected with

that happened to me once. It's a glitch. It's when something in the data goes wrong and they put in some random icon instead of a letter...

Once my tama had a friend called "FL??R" (yes, the name is supposed to have the ??s in it) and we were 3 smiley faces. One time I looked and saw FL *two really weird thingies that looked like weirded out faces* R so I deleted it. then, when I got my v3, I connected my v2, HI!!! with my v3, BENNY. One time I looked in my friends list and saw BE *black bit* N *what looks like an I and a Z squeezed together* AKA "BENIZ"

So it's nothing to be a shamed of. Just delete ol' fakey Conor and you'll be fine.

That happened 2 my friends v1 while i was Tama-sitting it. i was the only one it had connected w/, but when i looked on her friend list, it had mine, then ? !D ?, and the screen was black exept for the name plate and the charater. But the charater was a white gozarotchi! :) was white!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back