some help for tama V3 owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theingi_Mso

Reaction score
ok this tip is when you buy a ticket,visit the king, visit your grandparent or parent and other. when it gives you a password it will say "PASSWORD FOR PC!!!!!!" that means you dont get a pc but you go to Tamatown.com and enter it there.

if your tamagotchi dies (but you dont reset it, there will be a icon thing for it.)

BIG INFO: you might heard on tamatalk (which is here) that there's been an important message about the boom box and CD. When you bye them together they will break and then you will waste you money.

when you connect with a V1 or a V2 you'll see that it will be the secret character and that is because the charactar you have does not actullay exsits on the tama so that will be werid for a while.

i wil try to post more

ok this tip is when you buy a ticket,visit the king, visit your grandparent or parent and other. when it gives you a password it will say "PASSWORD FOR PC!!!!!!" that means you dont get a pc but you go to Tamatown.com and enter it there.
if your tamagotchi dies (but you dont reset it, there will be a icon thing for it.)

BIG INFO: you might heard on tamatalk (which is here) that there's been an important message about the boom box and CD. When you bye them together they will break and then you will waste you money.

when you connect with a V1 or a V2 you'll see that it will be the secret character and that is because the charactar you have does not actullay exsits on the tama so that will be werid for a while.

i wil try to post more
kwl

i really want to use my passport that you get when you enter your username so how do you use it?

i wil try to post more
good info! But my friend used the boom box and hers exploded a few times, but once, her tama danced (she doesn't know if it played music because the sound was off)

yes that is ture and you cant play with the souvenirs because you collect them its like goin there once

Help! I just got my tamagotchi and have no idea how to work it and go on tamatown

I did that with my boombox and music cd without knowing it was going to happen now i just lost money!!!!! ugggghhhhh!!!!!! :(

I did that with my boombox and music cd without knowing it was going to happen now i just lost money!!!!! ugggghhhhh!!!!!! :(
Well, if you already had it, you didn't have anything else to do with it, you can't refund it, so that was the only thing to do with it.

Help! I just got my tamagotchi and have no idea how to work it and go on tamatown
It can't actually go to TamaTwo, it just has the passwords from tamatownto work on ur tama and stuff. It's linked. Yes, my v3 arrived yesterday and Icouldn't get it to go to tamatwn. I'm not sure abou tthe antemma, is it just a deco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back