My log~!~ Enjoy it!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relaurax

Reaction score
I am starting from adult.

Here are stats...

Name: Cealie

Speicies: Whaletchi

Generation: 1

Happy hearts: 4

Hungry hearts: 4

Doing: Sleeping

Cealie is soon to be expecting the matchmaker.

Cealie is a Tamagotchi that has been 4 for 3 days. If that wouldn't have happend she would be 7 right now. Just to let you know, these logs are not lieing or the horrible grammer type.

Cealie is going to wake up in a minute and a half. I have timed that every morning, she wakes up at 7:17.

Ill post tommorow.

Name: Cealiie

Speicies: Whaletchi

Generation: 1

Happy hearts: 4

Hungry hearts: 4

Doing: Games

Today I forgot to put my Tamagotchi on pause... Unfortnately poor Cealie was left with no hearts and a couple poops.

Now she is currently 41LB! Usully the Tamagotchis I own are a little below weight. Soon to be fed a snack to normal weight.

The number of gotchi points, 185. I never really get enough points, for I am very bad at all games!

I have popcorn,steak and a whole cake. In my items, I have a ball and a costume. I am really saving up for the ufo, I play LOTS of games each day. Hopefully if I play enough games, tonight the ufo will come in stock! Personaly, I think being a Tamagotchi owner takes a patient person. Here I am, playing games until Cealie loses 10 more pounds. One more point added to the gotchi table!

I'll post if the match maker comes today, and post strictly tommorow.

Latest posts

Back