Tama Family Part 5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
After Trent and Miku left, Melissa, Anna, Kenta and Jake stood in the same spot, waving even after Trent and Miku was gone. Melissa turned to the two tama brothers. "Well..."she said. "What should we do now?". The two brothers shrugged, Anna shrugged as well.

"Melissa, Anna! I've got something exciting for you!" their mum called. Melissad an Anna dashed up to their mum. Their mum was standing there, smiling. "What is it mum?" asked Melissa. Her mum held up the Toys "R" Us advertisement she was holding. Anna took it from her and flipped through the pages. Her eyes went wide open and her mouth was hanging so wide open that Melissa thought they would be able to fit a dog inside. She took the advertisement from Anna and looked at what her sister was looking at. Like Anna, her eyes went wide and her moouth dropped twice as wide as Anna's. There, on the side of the page was pictures of V3 tamagotchis.

"Ok." said Melissa. "We've got 1 hour here to decide which tamagotchi design we want." Melissa and Anna were at the shops, getting V3 tamagotchis, since Kenta and Jake were still babies, they thought that it would be the perfect time to buy tamagotchis. "Yes!" cheered Anna running around in circles. "Can we detide to?" asked the two tama brothers as they hung on Melissa and Anna's lanyards. "Yep." said Melissa. "What about us!" cried Riley and Alex who were Anna's tamagotchis and were completely forgotten in Part 1, 2, 3 and 4. "Sure!" said Anna. "Ok. Let's hurry up before the V3s are all sold out!" exclaimed Melissa. They speed walked around everywhere, trying to find the V3s, 5 minutes later, Melissa found them in the far corner of the electronics department. Anna and Melissa had a bit of trouble deciding which tamas they wanted but found it easier than they thought because there weren't as many designs as they suspected. "I'm getting this one!" exclaimed Melissa happily as she held up a blue camo. "I'm getting this one." exclaimed Anna as she held up a pink tama with ice creams on it. "Ok, let's go pay for them at the counter."

To be continued...

Once again plzzz tell me what you think about Part 5 and what I could do to improve it! Thanx!

Latest posts

Back