Ahh! The poop disapeared!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaChickie11

Reaction score
This is really weird- my tamas are right here next to me, and I noticed one of, um, had an accident, but I didn't feel like cleaning it up. Then, a couple minutes later I glance at 'em, and the poop is gone!!! Like I said, it was really weird.

woah!!!

if your tama keeps doing that you won't need the toilet icon

(too bad mine don't do that) :D

Are you sure it didnt take out an item, and start playing with it. . .or maybe it was rolling around or something. . .otherwise I am clueless

It was probrably doing one of those special things tamas do wen there left alone like Ella said, rolling, or maybe its face came up to the screen. Some activity.

If not, your lucky. U have one less thing to do!

-Marco

Are you sure it didnt take out an item, and start playing with it. . .or maybe it was rolling around or something. . .otherwise I am clueless
Yeah, maybe it was doing one of those weird things like taking a bath or brushing its teeth. Or, the one that freaks me out a bit, gets REALLY BIG and then medium and then normal sized, and then does it all over again.

Yeah, maybe it was doing one of those weird things like taking a bath or brushing its teeth. Or, the one that freaks me out a bit, gets REALLY BIG and then medium and then normal sized, and then does it all over again.
all tamas [that are adults] do this..

you might have not been aware since there is no real "right way" to say it.

such names are: a bow, "it comes up real close" , a dance, and such.

[i like to call it a "closeup" myself]

This is really weird- my tamas are right here next to me, and I noticed one of, um, had an accident, but I didn't feel like cleaning it up. Then, a couple minutes later I glance at 'em, and the poop is gone!!! Like I said, it was really weird.
Yeah, that happens when it dosen't get cleared up straight away.

*tama star* :wacko: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back