Walmart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just got my tamagotchi connection yesterday at the local walmart. I was under the impression that they were already out in America but now that Ive looked around online it seems that everyone has to order them or preorder them. I went to visit another walmart and saw that they didnt carry them. Maybe the fact that I got mine is from some freak mistake or perhaps walmart is already carrying them.

Makoto and Chai

Wal mart is known for selling products early, last year they got in trouble for selling Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix early.

Are you in the US? Maybe just some Walmart location that does not know they aren't supposed to sell them yet. :p

Let the mad rush to Walmarts begin!

Yes I am in the USA. I actually found out about the new Tamagotchis by comming across them at Walmart. I didnt buy one right away bc I didnt have money with me so I went home and looked them up online. Im so excited that they can mate and have generations!!!! I remember when tamagotchis were first out and how they came out with the mating ones in japan. Oh how i wanted one so much!!!!!! Ive been waiting years for the chance to get one that can have generation so I tried to get my parents to drive back to walmart that day, but because it was such a long drive we went to another walmart, which didnt have them... Next day we went back to the good one and there they were, glowing in their virtual pet splender!

Makoto and Chai!

They do not pay attention to when the box says to sell them. They just rip the box open and shove them on the shelves. My cousin works there... i kno

Thats happened to me before too. Now I'm going to check the Walmarts by me for the tamagotchi connection.

I just got my tamagotchi connection yesterday at the local walmart. I was under the impression that they were already out in America but now that Ive looked around online it seems that everyone has to order them or preorder them. I went to visit another walmart and saw that they didnt carry them. Maybe the fact that I got mine is from some freak mistake or perhaps walmart is already carrying them.
Makoto and Chai
awesome!!! but i prefer to get it on the release date, but if i go to walmart anytime before that ill be sure to check the toy section!

Ive checked all over our Toys R Us and found nothing, all they would do is point me to the neopets... >_< Maybe some one else will have better luck

i checked out 2 different walmarts and 1 toys r us. none of them had the tamagotchi's out yet. one salesperson was like "tamagotchi? those were sold in like the 90's.."

try to "introduce" then to your good friend "Mr Washington" :p
ahh hahaha. that won't work. i live in canada, lol! i asked one salesclerk if they had them in the back or something and they said that they don't know anything about the new tamagotchis. :p i hope we get the new tamagotchis too though.

Darn, no one else has had any luck then? Maybe Im just lucky... When I went in there were just sitting there out on the shelf. Btw, this is in San Diego, incase anyone lives close enough im sure there are still some left, there were lots!

Darn, no one else has had any luck then?  Maybe Im just lucky...
Well then I am lucky too! :p Decided to check out the two nearest WalMarts... First was a no show. Second had a handful right by the NeoPets and such. He shoots... He scores!

Thanks for the tip!

I'll try to get some pics to put online ASAP...

Last edited by a moderator:
The information is starting to trickle in... :p Just posted the instruction sheet for the Tamagotchi Connection in the Tips and Tricks section (here)

Hi all! I got mine at Wal-mart this Wednesday. They weren't actually out on the shelves but my very tall brother was able to spot them on the top of the wrack where they keep their inventory. They had all the colors. We bought green, orange, and purple. Been having a blast with them the second we opened them up. I still have two coming from a KB presale I did. I'll be putting those up on eBay. I'll post the link to the auctions here if anyone is interested. I'm going to be putting up a green one tonight or tomorrow night if anyone is interested in that too.

Good luck shoppers.

-Amanda

Glad to have helped some people get their tamagotchis early. :p I know how happy I was to get mine im sure yall feel the same! Im a regular Paul Revere! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back