Photo
- - - - -

Walmart

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bmaster

• bmaster user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 April 2005 - 01:31 PM ( #120 )

dear antartica sana. if you got your tama yesterday, it cant turn into mimitchi that fast. i think you made this all up.

tamakitten

• tamakitten user photo

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:25 PM ( #121 )

Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones. :huh:

Walmart is Eeeeeevil. (Haven't you guys seen the South Park episode!?) Haha. But seriously, why are we complaining if they release certain items early? It's good for us!

I'm actually surprised that Wal-mart got in trouble for releasing HP:OFTP out early, I mean walmart tells the manufacturers what the consumers want and tell them what to *make*... so you would think they don't have a say-so.

Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones.  :(

Walmart is Eeeeeevil. (Haven't you guys seen the South Park episode!?) Haha. But seriously, why are we complaining if they release certain items early? It's good for us!

I'm actually surprised that Wal-mart got in trouble for releasing HP:OFTP out early, I mean walmart tells the manufacturers what the consumers want and tell them what to *make*... so you would think they don't have a say-so.

Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones.  B)

HEY!I'm a kid,and we ARE NOT bratty! :D :huh:

tamakitten

• tamakitten user photo

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:27 PM ( #122 )

Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones. :huh:

Yeah, all the bratty kids always take the pretty ones and then the serious tama lovers get stuck with the oooglifey ones.  :(

HEY!I'm a kid,and we ARE NOT bratty! :D :huh:

tamakitten

• tamakitten user photo

Posted 07 April 2005 - 07:28 PM ( #123 )

Oops,I axidentily double posted.Sorry about that,I didn't mean to.

Afterglw

• afterglw user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 07 April 2005 - 08:32 PM ( #124 )

Haha, I didn't mean it badly. But some of you *are*. I'm sure you're cool though ;-).

Tamasonya

• tamasonya user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 27 June 2005 - 08:20 AM ( #125 )

I know just how you feel. 2 days ago i got my tamagotchi at the local wal-mart too. I didnt see it in its spot. 'Maybe it moved" said my grandma. I looked everywhere but still no tamagotchi. :) I asked a salesperson and she pointed. Right there behind me was a bunch of tamagotchies! How foolish i was! :D

Here is my tamagotchie

Name:Katie
type: i forget
training:2
weight: 22lbs
stage:teen
sex:girl
version:2

anglgirl10159

• anglgirl10159 user photo

Posted 26 July 2005 - 11:21 AM ( #126 )

[FONT=Impact][SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]go to united states target they have it i got mine there and i got it for 15 bucks :ichigotchi:

| PunkChris |

• punkchris user photo

Posted 26 July 2005 - 10:01 PM ( #127 )

I found Mine on a Local Wal Mart Store too here in Puerto Rico

uhf***?

• uhf user photo

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:10 AM ( #128 )

Yeah, I'm in canada and I bought my version two tamagotchi at a walmart here