tama died

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_glitch__

Reaction score
hi, does anyone know how to reset their tamagatchi (v2) when it dies (so it comes back to life without losing points or items) :( :( :)

i know there IS!!! :) i've read about it, and my friend said that he done it before, but i can't find it anywhere! :(

You're thinking of downloading, which you can only do If you reset your tamagotchi or the batteries die. If the tamagotchi itself actually died you can't do that and you lose all of your items and points.

- Kohaku :furawatchi:

what are you guys talking about!!!! even if it dies you can press download and it still would work!!!

yeah. if you press download after resetting your tama will come back

you can't, if it was still alive you push the reset button and press download, but if u do that when it's dead, then it will just show the angel. sry!

trun your tamagotchi around and take a pen and you will see a button and take the pen and stick it in there and then press the middle button :ph34r:

Hold ( A ) and ( C ) to hatch a new egg. I think you do lose items though, since at least three of my buddies tried ;) . HOW DO YOU KILL A TAMAGOTCHI ANYWAY? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back