Photo
- - - - -

what about the kings ring and crown?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

arrow

• arrow user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:40 AM ( #1 )

i need to find out about the password to the kings crown and ring if you know the passwords please pm me or post the answer please help me! im desperate!

Replies

Views

Started

01 Mar 2006

Last Post

02 Apr 2006

Bankotsu1569

• bankotsu1569 user photo

Posted 01 March 2006 - 10:55 AM ( #2 )

I think there are different every time... im not real sure though. Ne one else think that too????

Kyliesmum

• kyliesmum user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 01 March 2006 - 01:43 PM ( #3 )

in order to get the passwords for the king, you have to make donations to him. being that the passwords are username specific, no one else's passwords will work for you unless they have the same user name. to get the passwords, you must donate 5,000p (for the ring) 12,000p (for the cape) and 30,000p for the crown. please note that sometimes you have to donate a little more to get the password. if you do the donations in small steps you are going to get the password as soon as you reach those totals. anytime you are getting close to one of these amounts, make shure you have something to write the password down with cause it will go away and you won't be able to get it back. also, once you have all 3 of those items in you souvenir list, a royal costume will appear in your items list. I just got mine , but i am at the teen stage so i can't use it just yet. Good Luck!

Kyliesmum

buter

• buter user photo

Posted 02 April 2006 - 08:53 AM ( #4 )

if you have 5000 p on your V3 then go to friend list and go to p press yes to donation to the king. :ph34r: